Goodpasture vs Trousdale co.

Creekbank76

Marion pulling for trousdale.. I'm for the publics.. Congrats on a big win Friday..

Old Pirate says you Jasper folkes dislike "Circle Flies" more than SP folkes, recon that's why yous ain't playing Boyd anymore! Figure them circle flies would be a right smart annoying while wearing them Rose Colored Glasses. LOPWOAO....Good Luck to them Yellow Jackets, theys got a powerful stinger

Old Pirate says you Jasper folkes dislike "Circle Flies" more than SP folkes, recon that's why yous ain't playing Boyd anymore! Figure them circle flies would be a right smart annoying while wearing them Rose Colored Glasses. LOPWOAO....Good Luck to them Yellow Jackets, theys got a powerful stinger

Well look who sobered up long enough to make it over to the keyboard and give his unwanted two cents worth. Good to see ya again SCRATCHER!

Edited by KingOfCool

No you are incorrect. Please look at the TSSAA site, schools with 1 to 632 in enrollment are 1A. 633 and up are broken into 2A and 3A. Please do some research before making statements.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!! IF YOU READ THE LINK YOU PROVIDED IT CLEARLY SHOWS IF YOUR ENROLLMENT IS HIGHER THAN 528 YOU SHOULD BE IN 2A IN ALL SPORTS EXCEPT FOOTBALL WHERE YOU ARE IN 3A! ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?

DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST MORON!

Edited by devilfanatic

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!! IF YOU READ THE LINK YOU PROVIDED IT CLEARLY SHOWS IF YOUR ENROLLMENT IS HIGHER THAN 528 YOU SHOULD BE IN 2A IN ALL SPORTS EXCEPT FOOTBALL WHERE YOU ARE IN 3A! ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?

DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST MORON!

Wow! All Caps now. Sorry you are upset, but go to the link from the TSSAA web site is shows all the schools and there enrollment (with multiplier) and what class they are in beginning this year. If you are correct then why does the TSSAA site list these 3 schools as 1A?

Boyd Buchanan High School * 531 Class A Class 2A

Grace Christian Academy * 569 Class A Class 2A  

Goodpasture Christian School * 603 Class A Class 2A

This are not my rules they are the TSSAA rules. Please read the web page link information.

Wow! All Caps now. Sorry you are upset, but go to the link from the TSSAA web site is shows all the schools and there enrollment (with multiplier) and what class they are in beginning this year. If you are correct then why does the TSSAA site list these 3 schools as 1A?

Boyd Buchanan High School * 531 Class A Class 2A

Grace Christian Academy * 569 Class A Class 2A  

Goodpasture Christian School * 603 Class A Class 2A

This are not my rules they are the TSSAA rules. Please read the web page link information.

Excuse me I should have said Class A not 1A. There are only 3 Classes A, AA, and AAA for all sports except football playoffs then there are 6.

No one can tell me itss right GP plays in 2a....down right shame. TSSAA needs to wise up and have private school as a seperate deal. They all recruit in some way and it not a level playing field. End of story.Go TC!

Upper,

Unless you have proof I would be careful making blanket statement about all privates recruiting. I would also include Open-Zoned schools who do have kids from outside of their zone in school and playing sports only if they pay a tutition fee. Also, there are some public schools who recruit.There is more to a level playing field than just privates.When we just say privates and no one else it makes us look prejudice and making excuses when we lose to a private school.

You mean you would spend your hard earned money to drive all the way to snobby Madison, TN and then give those cheaters your money to watch them compete against your so unfairly matched public school(s) and quite possible even patron there concessions stand, knowing the money is going right into the pockets of the players....???  Irony my friend, irony...

Can't argue with the first part of your post, but the portion about money going

directly into the players pocket is incorrect. Has to go thru the laundering process

first.