Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

I do believe it will be a good game. I don't think it'll be a blow out either way. This twitter account that someone has started in TC is only hurting them though. The gallatin boys are getting pumped up. Check it out @TCHSvGHS the are talking some serious crap

i wonder which one of gallatin's jv sammich eaters' daddy set up that account to get those "gallatin boys pumped up."  :rolleyes:

As I am catching up on the post, it seems the majority stirring the pot are not from TC or Gallatin. You can compare scores, etc. It does not matter. It has being pushed as David vs. Goliath. Who wouldn't pull for the underdog, however, TC is not an underdog.

TC may not be elite as some say but are a very good football team with ability to compete for a title this year and have been elite most years. Truth is Gallatin has been above average for many years and elite prior to that. Gallatin had great talent to go the distance in 2009 and 2011 and fell short. Last year, of course, is not tolerated. 

This year, Gallatin was picked second to last in District 9AAA. Some say the team has overachieved thus far and the officials allow Gallatin to beat Hendersonville. Hendersonville made mistakes, Gallatin capitalized. Don't rely on officials to win or lose, rely on team. Gallatin is only a couple plays from being undefeated as well. The difference this year is attitude, perseverance, dedication and a lot of fight. Notice I did not mention talent.

This will be a tough game for both as both teams, schools, and communities respect one another.

PS. I would put Gallatin's best team ever against TCs.     

you might... but gallatin's coaches, at the time, didn't want any part of our best ever teams. clint tried like the devil to schedule them in 97,98,99. gallatin's coaches wouldn't touch that game with your johnson, much less their own. shucks, we had to fill our schedule with 3 out-of-state opponents in 99, after our biggest studs had already graduated, because all the big schools still wouldn't play us. and that was when we were just a lil ole 1a school. :lol:

• Upvote 1

you might... but gallatin's coaches, at the time, didn't want any part of our best ever teams. clint tried like the devil to schedule them in 97,98,99. gallatin's coaches wouldn't touch that game with your johnson, much less their own. shucks, we had to fill our schedule with 3 out-of-state opponents in 99, after our biggest studs had already graduated, because all the big schools still wouldn't play us. and that was when we were just a lil ole 1a school. :lol:

And It Begins...lol

Why would they, Trousdale was at peak form. It would have been better to schedule between 89-92. If the shoe is on the other foot, they still don't play. Historically, It does not help a big school to win against a small school, but it sure hurts losing. If TC was in 9AAA or 7AAA regardless of enrollment, they would compete but not dominate. I am just glad this series is kicking off again. I guess Gallatin finally decided to touch the game with their Johnson, not mine.

P.S. I am glad coach didn't touch anything with my Johnson. Are you a Penn State alum?

Edited by TheRealTruth

Why would they, Trousdale was at peak form. It would have been better to schedule between 89-92. If the shoe is on the other foot, they still don't play. Historically, It does not help a big school to win against a small school, but it sure hurts losing. If TC was in 9AAA or 7AAA regardless of enrollment, they would compete but not dominate. I am just glad this series is kicking off again. I guess Gallatin finally decided to touch the game with their Johnson, not mine.

P.S. I am glad coach didn't touch anything with my Johnson. Are you a Penn State alum?

that's a pretty long johnson if they are able to finally touch a game from 15 years ago... that's like a back-to-the-future delorean johnson. :lol:

must not be a local johnson, probably brought in from beech or station camp, maybe even hendersonville.  :roflol: