Mairvul goes two Seeveer Cownty

STARSNBARS

Yeah stars, mr kleen took at least 3 (so far). I guess it's a good thing we don't need to woryy about baseball stealing any out of this freshmen class. :rolleyes:

Sorry 'bout that mlreb. I thought he only coached the varsity and jv. I wouldn't have poked fun that close to home. Again, just playin with all those guys. They have all forgot more about football than I'll ever know. I appreciate anybody who will spend that much time with any of my kids - especially the defensive coach - LOL.

With all the doom and gloom predicted for friday, there may need to be some calls made. Do we still have the connections with the sc football officials? :popcorneater:

Come on Rebels, I know you guys are just having a little fun but I seriously hope you all do not think the Sevier County faithful thinks we have a shot in you know where. I heard today that we are not getting any of our injured back so that means 8 starters out. If we were full strength, Maryville would probably beat us by 30 but without starters it could be 50.

Come on Rebels, I know you guys are just having a little fun but I seriously hope you all do not think the Sevier County faithful thinks we have a shot in you know where. I heard today that we are not getting any of our injured back so that means 8 starters out. If we were full strength, Maryville would probably beat us by 30 but without starters it could be 50.

I can't select a Maryville win with them being a 67.5 point dawg. Did you know that Stars is 100% on his picks?

I think the majority of us have a great deal of respect for you guys and we all know what a classy coach , Coach Brewer is . We joke around a lot , but believe me we all do respect you guys .

As the week goes by I am beginning to think I do not want to attend this game. With a standing room only crowd I don't think I want to stand 4 deep at the fence, only seeing one side of the field, and watching my Red Rebels about to get their brains beat out. Anyone want to go to Alnwick on Friday night and watch some hi-flying wrassling?

Interesting 

You're obviously so bored with winning all the time that you now have to create bulletin board material to motivate yourselves

• Upvote 1

As the week goes by I am beginning to think I do not want to attend this game. With a standing room only crowd I don't think I want to stand 4 deep at the fence, only seeing one side of the field, and watching my Red Rebels about to get their brains beat out. Anyone want to go to Alnwick on Friday night and watch some hi-flying wrassling?

Pencil me in.

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge