Giles County @ Ensworth

JAFO

Well I'm sure the GC coaches/admin. will just kindly refuse the Check they are presented after the game(s)... ?? Good luck to both teams tomorrow night.

Well I'm sure your full of .....   why don't you google a pic of our stadium and one of yours.... we don't need your money, we pay our own bills......We just don't pay our players.

Edited by likearock

Well i'll tell ya what ya do. Go back and read any post that have words like "thus", "henceforth" and "theretofore" and you can mark them as "rich city folk" . When checking their id's one can quickly id them as well due to that after making 6 posts they are all on private school topics. I sure hope this info helps you out.

lololololol

Well i'll tell ya what ya do.  Go back and read any post that have words like "thus", "henceforth" and "theretofore" and you can mark them as "rich city folk" .  When checking their id's one can quickly id them as well due to that after making 6 posts they are all on private school topics.  I sure hope this info helps you out.

Your detective skills are impeccable. Can you investigate, and possibly identify a game in the "rich city folk" side of Nashville where I can witness a bobcat barbecue tomorrow night? You've been so helpful this far, I am hoping you can oblige to the latter.

Your detective skills are impeccable. Can you investigate, and possibly identify a game in the "rich city folk" side of Nashville where I can witness a bobcat barbecue tomorrow night? You've been so helpful this far, I am hoping you can oblige to the latter.

Maybe you have heard or googled the pics of the stadium and have noticed we have a large and varied group of tailgaters.  I don't reckon we will be off work in time to get to Ensworth to tailgate, sorry about that.  But I will know you when I see you,  You will be the one with little Aldrich and Brinkley asking,  "Mummi...Daddi,  do you see any lil Bobcats that will make me a winner when I get into high school.

My guess is that Ensworth wins easily. They have a lot of size, and are scary fast. If you make mistakes, they will drive them down your throat. That said, they don't need your help to win: you (meaning anybody) might play your best game against Ensworth, and still lose by several. Still, I applaud GC for scheduling the game, and I suspect they'll be a better team for it. Best of luck, and safe travels. 

Looking forward to the trip.  You Ensworth folk have talked more trash this week!  We have not seen a good trash talkin all year.  So far you all have been the best all year.  Yall have got WISE and the crew wound up....Its Been a fun week..Go Bobcats!!

JAFO - thanks for starting this thread.  It has been a lot of fun reading this one during the week.  Giles County has a great program, love the stadium and the fans.  I have been to two games there and the atmosphere is great.  The last game was a playoff game with Bo Wallace playing.  Still the best high school QB that I have seen play.  Safe travels tomorrow to the Bobcats!