South Pittsburg vs Polk Co (Moore man vs that Davis man)

Roy Dillard

It's great to see nohope has returned from the abiss! Is you coming to the feud at the Speedway to scout like them other Jasper folkes is?

I will attend this game OP, but not to scout.  Definitely the best game to see in the valley this weekend.  This Pirate team has progressed a long way from what they displayed in the Hixson game; hoping they continue their winning ways Friday.  Long as the line does their job those SP backs will find ways to get loose.  That Lankford kid is much better than I've given him credit for.  Another player on defense (#3 maybe ?) always seems to be around the ball. Would like to see both MC and SP arrive next week with matching 8-1 records.  Just add to the appeal of the clash. 

If Polk beat Notre Dame (and only allowed 10 points) with all those athletes they have then I am sure they will be okay this week. Still I expect it be close being that it is played at S. Pitt.

You are right about those athletes. I saw Notre Dame play Boyd on television. Man, those Notre Dame guys can scoot. They definitely are more athletic than SP. Like I said, this is a tough game for SP for many reasons.

#1 Polk County is just plain good.

#2 It's the week before the district championship

#3 A combination of the first two. Polk is big and physical. It could be physically taxing on SP to come back playing Marion next week. Especially if they get beat up a little in this one.

Can't stop Miller! But we will do enough to get the victory. Go Pirates!

Mustangtom,  what kind of mess is this?  Our boys better stop that Miller boy or that Davis man will score on us everytime and we wont be able to beat them.  Our boys better be practicing this week how to hit low and tackle.  You think im joking but im not.

I will attend this game OP, but not to scout.  Definitely the best game to see in the valley this weekend.  This Pirate team has progressed a long way from what they displayed in the Hixson game; hoping they continue their winning ways Friday.  Long as the line does their job those SP backs will find ways to get loose.  That Lankford kid is much better than I've given him credit for.  Another player on defense (#3 maybe ?) always seems to be around the ball. Would like to see both MC and SP arrive next week with matching 8-1 records.  Just add to the appeal of the clash.

you're probably referring to #4. He wore #3 last week due to a jersey problem.

Mustangtom,  what kind of mess is this?  Our boys better stop that Miller boy or that Davis man will score on us everytime and we wont be able to beat them.  Our boys better be practicing this week how to hit low and tackle.  You think im joking but im not.

You can't completely stop him FoodlandRoy! Just got to contain him as best possible