South Pittsburg at Marion (Moore man against that McCurry man)

Roy Dillard

Really, a birth certificate?? yeah, yall will welcome nearly the whole team back to the pitt next year. He is a great young man, he would probably love to meet you. Seems like he was right on his pace to me, 1500 yrds rushing on the season and had 130-140 last night. Pretty dang close.

The Warriors will be good next year, then fall way off again. Your coach may be there next year but maybe not. Regardless the Warriors will be the team to beat. Congrats to the Warriors for their success this year and for a great effort against the Best team in the valley.

Really, a birth certificate?? yeah, yall will welcome nearly the whole team back to the pitt next year.  He is a great young man, he would probably love to meet you.  Seems like he was right on his pace to me, 1500 yrds rushing on the season and had 130-140 last night.  Pretty dang close. 

TTP, that Childress man is going to be asking to see the birth certificate of that Hale man that used to play for us that has been training your boys.  I garuntee you this is illegal and when that Childress man finds out about this mess he will be real mad at that McCurry man.  Let me ask you a question.  Why would that McCurry man not shake that Moore mans hand last night?  You got upset at one of our boys last week for not doing that.  Dont throw stones in a glass house.  You think im joking but im not.

Not here theblackpearl I call it like I see it. go back and check my post for the last few day. lil pittsburgh is good but not Bully of the Valley. Most Marion County fan think old Mac is god's gift to football coaching but he is not. A good coach yes, he help them get their pride back by having two weak schedule the last two year. Who can you say they beat in the last to years that they played that is a signature will you can't not even say. Trousdale because Trousdale is not Ttousdale that lil pittsburgh always had trouble with. And by not shacking hand he is definely not a Living Legend football coach. It is what it is. And congratulations to Marion County for playing hard and didn't quit.

you could say thatSP has had trouble with Trousdale. But then you have to saythat Trousdale has hhad trouble withSP since the record against each other is 3-3

3 touchdown win. Jasper was only in the for a few minutes early in the game. After the. 65 yarder up the middle you could see the doubt seep in. Best RB in the area was proven head to head on the field. I know y'all gonna put on OP,s Rose Glasses and spin this like Obama's fans try to make us believe we didn't see what we saw. Bullies of the Valley was settled once and for all last night and we did it in their house. Heard there was poor sportsmanship by the Purple coaches. Sad. I really wish they would consider calling themselves Jasper. They make me ashamed to be from Marion County.

Did you really watch the game? Only in it early? Really? It was a four point game when we roughed the kicker on a punt that was blown dead around around our 35 yd line. Would have had good field position and momentum. SP scored and that was the turning point of the game. 18 point win for the Pirates but don't act like it was an easy blowout. You know differently.