Marion County vs Trousdale Co..(no chicken suits allowed)

98nationalchmps

Don't you have some targets to go shoot at? Post again all your national championships and state titles you have mr martin. You should probably be in the hall of fame...............lol

once using a name it is only the gentleman thing to do to post your own name. Oh I forget , you are from Jasper. To stop #1 just look at Coach Moore's halftime adjustments. Held to 41 yards in second half. Geno you got em mad. Look out.

once using a name it is only the gentleman thing to do to post your own name. Oh I forget , you are from Jasper. To stop #1 just look at Coach Moore's halftime adjustments. Held to 41 yards in second half. Geno you got em mad. Look out.

He may be from Jasper but he supports Marion County (Mary Ann for TC folks) football. Seems our halftime adjustments worked just fine Friday night. Boyd never scored in the second half.

By the way Geno, daughter has a bow never out of case but to look at. You need a pupil anytime soon?

Everyone on the T knows who I am..........I don't try to hide behind a screen name like you and others do.  That's funny, the reason he had 41 yards on 6 carries by the way is because we got behind by two scores and had to start throwing.  It was nothing that your defense did.  That's a fact.

Coach Kreasy and Coach Sattersfield and I go way back. They taught me a lot when I was at Whitwell, I finally swallowed my pride and asked for help and they did, very thankful. Great atmosphere up there and community. Should be a great game, I hope to make it.

What kind of mess is this? That Satterfield and Creasy man never coached at Whitwell. I'm not falling for this mess. Coaches dont tell other coaches their secrets. You think im joking but im not.

Yes I know who the almighty Gallatin is. It has been longer since they won a state championship than it has for us, so what does it matter who they are.  Doesn't matter that they won a title 21 years ago same as it doesn't matter that we won one 18 years ago.  Guess what, it doesn't matter that Trousdale has eight championships either.  It has no bearing on this game.  Our kids aren't scared, and neither are the jackets.  Gonna be a hard hitting game and probably the team with the fewest turnovers will win.   Gordonsville lost something like 18 seniors last year, pretty sure we are a couple of scores better than they are.  Doesn't matter though, we will find out in six days, should be a good game.  How many of these teams have you even saw play guru.  Maybe you should go get you another degree in something useless.

Then why in the world are you guys going all the way to Copper Hill when you could be going up to Sumner County and taking on Gallatin?

You may won't to look at this before you do though.

http://www.hsfdatabase.com/tn_gallatin2000.htm

Of course you ignored Goodpasture and some of the other teams on the schedule. 

I ain't decided yet, but will probably go.  Got lots of friends in low places.  Mary Ann and TrouserDale.  I'll wear purple and have a good time either way.  I might even bring a bucket of them Fire Grits.  Fun tailgate at the Creekbank.

8942.gif

Troll, I think you will need a big crate in order to get that chicken up there after last time!