South Pitt vs. Fayetteville (Moore man against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

Hey guys Glenn here. The Pirates shouldn't have ate that Pizza at halftime last week. I was told they ate pizza at halftime and that's why they didn't play good in the 2nd half. They can't do that this week. They better eat right and not be too full so they can be really fast like they were at the warriors. Now I talk to a few guys yesterday and they told me this Fayetteville team from is really fast. Maybe even faster than us. I don't know if I believed him though.. The Pirates are really fast. 6 is fast. Real fast. We need him to eat good. 28 hasn't been working on his fastness though. He needs to stop eating the popcorn before the games cause it's making his fingers real slick. Hopefully he has went on a diet and ate better this week. I think that team tomorrow might be fast but the pirates are really fast so I think we will win good.

From Glenn

Good Luck Pirates, and thanks for those of you that have supported our players and community during all of this mess.

Well put truth. I was about to say the same thing. Good luck Pirates, I still believe you win big tomorrow night. Play your game and let them know that this is the first and last time they want to visit the SPEEDWAY!!!!

Fayetteville is in its 1st year as as Vzrsity team. We only have about 20 players and we have played with a lot of injuries this year. Through it all, our players never gave up and kept believing in each other and the team. To be one of the last 8 teams still in the Playoffs is an awesome accomplishment for such a young team. When all is said and done, regardless of the outcome., we the Tiger Nation could not be more proud of the Players and the Coaching Staff! Keep playing......you set your own Destiny and this year will always be remembered as the year of the TIGER!!!!

GO FAYETTEVILLE TIGERS............PLAY WITH PRIDE, DETERMINATION AND INSPIRATION!!!!!,

should we check II was told they were getting on. 28 going toward sizzler to get on interstate ?

At about 12:45 They are going down Turner Avenue to Ingles, turning right toward the Square and then on in to Kimball......That what we were told by the school....Coach Wilson also  relayed that, Coach Wilson didn't want credit for helping with this, but I think he deserves a S/O...Marked police cars from every city in the county will lead the team...

Due to sign in problems off and on with my profile for some reason, I haven't posted in a coon's age.  Well I hate to see this scattered rain moving in today.  Our Pirates are evidently in for a battle with a team that has some talent and athleticism.  For a first year program, they are obviously doing something right and have put together a solid team.  After all the mess that has went on in the county this week I'm ready to just see this game and yell for our boys along with the rest of the Pirate Nation!  I hope the stands and track are packed out tonight to support our boys!  Stay focused Pirates!  Make them remember in their nightmares the foe they met on their first trip to Beene Stadium and Vic Grider field!!  Travel safe today in this rainy weather, Fayetteville fans.  And on another note, it's good to read the posts from the Warrior faithful sending support down our way!  Good luck to the Warriors against Trousdale.  Y'all travel safe up to that hostile creekbank!   It's game day!!!  Fly the Jolly Roger high and Go Pirates!!!

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! BOYS YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! DONT LISTEN TO THIS NONSENSE UP THE ROAD!! YOU JUST TAKE CARE OF THAT P BABY!

Listen up boys we got a game to play Friday!! Dont lose focus on the task at hand!! THESE BOYS ARE COMING TO HIT YOU IN THE MOUTH!!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!! Dont worry about this side show down the road. WE ARE SOUTH PITTSBURG!!! GET READY TO HIT SOMEBODY!!!

Bump. 

What he said . . .