South Pitt vs. Fayetteville (Moore man against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

good luck fayettville city and coach palmer, what a season you guys have already had, we in 9=A are very impressed with what you all have done and how you have shocked everyone. good luck tomorrow night, you just never know so let it all hang out...south pitt is a great football team and very well coached...both schools remain healthy and take care

I hate rain.  I know it's necessary, but I still hate it.  Especially on game night.  And I hate that people have to travel in it, so you Fayettevillians drive careful.

Have you guys heard about the big send-off for Marion County?  They're leaving the square at 1:00, and a lot of us from the rest of the county are gathering at Kimball Town Hall to wave as they go by.  Some of us want to show our support for the boys.  We'll be wearing our whatever school colors...orange, black, green, red....to show that the whole county supports them.

I hate rain. I know it's necessary, but I still hate it. Especially on game night. And I hate that people have to travel in it, so you Fayettevillians drive careful.

Have you guys heard about the big send-off for Marion County? They're leaving the square at 1:00, and a lot of us from the rest of the county are gathering at Kimball Town Hall to wave as they go by. Some of us want to show our support for the boys. We'll be wearing our whatever school colors...orange, black, green, red....to show that the whole county supports them.

yes we will need to wear our school colors! They are hoping it will show MC the county is behind them

If the Pirates start throwing the ball, they are beat!!! Fayetteville secondary will pick it and take it to the house...

if the Pirates keep it on the ground they should win by 2-3 tds.... :popcorneater:

The Pirates have been known to go through 3 qtrs before putting it in the air.  They went nearly 2 on Boyd before putting it in the air.  This is a between the tackles team.

I hate rain.  I know it's necessary, but I still hate it.  Especially on game night.  And I hate that people have to travel in it, so you Fayettevillians drive careful.

Have you guys heard about the big send-off for Marion County?  They're leaving the square at 1:00, and a lot of us from the rest of the county are gathering at Kimball Town Hall to wave as they go by.  Some of us want to show our support for the boys.  We'll be wearing our whatever school colors...orange, black, green, red....to show that the whole county supports them.

+1000

Have you guys heard about the big send-off for Marion County?  They're leaving the square at 1:00, and a lot of us from the rest of the county are gathering at Kimball Town Hall to wave as they go by.  Some of us want to show our support for the boys.  We'll be wearing our whatever school colors...orange, black, green, red....to show that the whole county support

great show of support and Go Warriors and Go Pirates