South Pitt vs. Fayetteville (Moore man against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

Due to sign in problems off and on with my profile for some reason, I haven't posted in a coon's age.  Well I hate to see this scattered rain moving in today.  Our Pirates are evidently in for a battle with a team that has some talent and athleticism.  For a first year program, they are obviously doing something right and have put together a solid team.  After all the mess that has went on in the county this week I'm ready to just see this game and yell for our boys along with the rest of the Pirate Nation!  I hope the stands and track are packed out tonight to support our boys!  Stay focused Pirates!  Make them remember in their nightmares the foe they met on their first trip to Beene Stadium and Vic Grider field!!  Travel safe today in this rainy weather, Fayetteville fans.  And on another note, it's good to read the posts from the Warrior faithful sending support down our way!  Good luck to the Warriors against Trousdale.  Y'all travel safe up to that hostile creekbank!   It's game day!!!  Fly the Jolly Roger high and Go Pirates!!!

It's about time you got back on here!!Glad u found your info,keep it tight with you from now on..PowerP and me watched Fayetville and Gordonsville play and they looked pretty good but Gordonsville and Monterey are no where the team SP is.Just stating facts..We will have to play Pirate ball and hope to God we get some ref's that don't have a chip on there shoulder and know how to actually call a game the right way!!See you there with rain gear on. This rain does hurt though!!

Well put truth. I was about to say the same thing. Good luck Pirates, I still believe you win big tomorrow night. Play your game and let them know that this is the first and last time they want to visit the SPEEDWAY!!!!

Thanks to all of you MC nation that say positive thing's about us and I hope you feel the same about the SP nation that share our utmost positve feelings towards you all.

That Lankford boy has cheetah in his blood..Fayetteville better pray for rain. SP wins regardless the weather though.

Fayetteville is in its 1st year as as Vzrsity team. We only have about 20 players and we have played with a lot of injuries this year. Through it all, our players never gave up and kept believing in each other and the team. To be one of the last 8 teams still in the Playoffs is an awesome accomplishment for such a young team. When all is said and done, regardless of the outcome., we the Tiger Nation could not be more proud of the Players and the Coaching Staff! Keep playing......you set your own Destiny and this year will always be remembered as the year of the TIGER!!!!

GO FAYETTEVILLE TIGERS............PLAY WITH PRIDE, DETERMINATION AND INSPIRATION!!!!!,

Wet sloppy conditions should equal good ol smash mouth football. Pound the rock, make the basic plays like you have been taught and everything else will take care of itself. Go Pirates!

SP- 41

Fay- 20

It doesn't matter to us if it rains or not, it's still going to be a track meet. 

Welcome bballbaby, glad to have ONE MORE Tiger fan on our side among all these scurvy, eye-patch wearing, pegleg hoppin' Pirate fans!  AAARGH!

Hey fellas, word on the street is that ya'll been running the sprinklers on the field all day to mush up the field and try to slow us down.  That's what Community did and it didn't help them.  Just sayin'.

GO TIGERS! 

It doesn't matter to us if it rains or not, it's still going to be a track meet. 

Welcome bballbaby, glad to have ONE MORE Tiger fan on our side among all these scurvy, eye-patch wearing, pegleg hoppin' Pirate fans!  AAARGH!

Hey fellas, word on the street is that ya'll been running the sprinklers on the field all day to mush up the field and try to slow us down.  That's what Community did and it didn't help them.  Just sayin'.

GO TIGERS!

It's been raining in SP on and off all day. Take it easy on us.

GO TIGERS! 

Like the Drunken Sailor just said, that has happened to us a few times in the past by teams trying to slow us down.  We'll pound the rock and play some smash mouth Pirate football on the wet field.  Speed isn't our only option.  And Varo, you'll see that we are nothing at all like Community!  Travel safe and welcome to South Pittsburg!  Be looking as you make your way through the fog for the Jolly Roger flying high!  Let's Go Pirates!!