South Pitt vs. Fayetteville (Moore man against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

Here's you a prediction. Pirates pirate rule Fayetteville. All you so called Pirate fans who doubt. Go watch Jasperplay

I assure you of something.  I think the Pirates should beat Fayetteville.  However, no way would I ever assist Jasper in beating the Pirates nor support Jasper before the Pirates. 

With that said, get fired up Pirates and get your minds right and hit somebody.

Thank you we are very proud of Our Team!! are you coming down for the Game? ill guarantee you the best 1A Atmosphere in the State

Sure am thinking about it but my wife is wanting to go see the new Hunger Games movie and deer season opens Saturday. Don't guess I will get there. Back to the reason for the new high school in Fayetteville. It seems the one that asked the question said something about Lincoln County's long history of success. I was told by a person inside the Fayetteville school system that he felt the move for a City high school was due, in part, to the fact that Lincoln County was not competing on a high level and has not for a number of years. It was said that Fayetteville wanted to win state championships. A lot of people around here have said if you give Fayetteville a couple of years, they would be like South Pittsburg. That says a lot for y'all's program. 

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! BOYS YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! DONT LISTEN TO THIS NONSENSE UP THE ROAD!! YOU JUST TAKE CARE OF THAT P BABY!

Listen up boys we got a game to play Friday!! Dont lose focus on the task at hand!! THESE BOYS ARE COMING TO HIT YOU IN THE MOUTH!!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!! Dont worry about this side show down the road. WE ARE SOUTH PITTSBURG!!! GET READY TO HIT SOMEBODY!!!

Edited by Eraser

Sure am thinking about it but my wife is wanting to go see the new Hunger Games movie and deer season opens Saturday. Don't guess I will get there. Back to the reason for the new high school in Fayetteville. It seems the one that asked the question said something about Lincoln County's long history of success. I was told by a person inside the Fayetteville school system that he felt the move for a City high school was due, in part, to the fact that Lincoln County was not competing on a high level and has not for a number of years. It was said that Fayetteville wanted to win state championships. A lot of people around here have said if you give Fayetteville a couple of years, they would be like South Pittsburg. That says a lot for y'all's program. 

I agree with your comment about winning State Championships. I use to live in Fayetteville and was there when the Schools consolidated. The talk was then about winning Championships. And I have also heard the same about the new City High School. With open enrollment it will be easier to win a Championship in class 1A than probably any other division.