South Pitt vs. Fayetteville (Moore man against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

Fayetteville appears to be almost a carbon copy of the Pirates. The line, the backfield, and the school colors are very similar. We've had to handle power runners like Zeman and Miller, now we have to handle one with speed and agility (#32 Dorian Thompson).

my 2 cents worth.. no way is Fayetteville a Carbon Copy of Spitt!! 6-6??? no way! Spitt has always overcame adversaty! we had players hurt many times!! I know what Spitt people are trying to do here. BUT it doesnt work IMO.. look as most know I compete on a National level and confidence is EVERYTHING!! if anyone puts doubt in your head your performance will suffer!! Constructive criticism is fine but our Boys need to know they are good! and a great Team! Spitt happens to have a Professional coach that Coach's in the CFL and he is the best of the Best in that League! He told me once Attitude is a Must!! to be a great Team you must have Attitude... Spitt just had 210 yards in Penaltys and still Won by 3 TDs.. we all know that Game could have been 60- 7 as easy as 40-21.. Fayetteville dont know how to compete with a Team like Spitt, Polk cnty. Boyd and Jasper!! their hands will be on their Hips by the 4th qtr... Carbon Copy? were is their QB that has thrown for over 6000 yards in his carrier as a Jr so far?? where is there Mr Football Finalist Running back that has over 5300 Rushing yards? were is their Backfeild that has a 1700 yard Rusher and another Running back with almost 100 yards a Game and another Running back that could statt for most any 1A Team.. were is their all Senior O Line that finds a way to get it done every Game!! We are The SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES!!!

Fayetteville appears to be almost a carbon copy of the Pirates. The line, the backfield, and the school colors are very similar. We've had to handle power runners like Zeman and Miller, now we have to handle one with speed and agility (#32 Dorian Thompson).

my 2 cents worth.. no way is Fayetteville a Carbon Copy of Spitt!! 6-6??? no way! Spitt has always overcame adversaty! we had players hurt many times!! I know what Spitt people are trying to do here. BUT it doesnt work IMO.. look as most know I compete on a National level and confidence is EVERYTHING!! if anyone puts doubt in your head your performance will suffer!! Constructive criticism is fine but our Boys need to know they are good! and a great Team! Spitt happens to have a Professional coach that Coach's in the CFL and he is the best of the Best in that League! He told me once Attitude is a Must!! to be a great Team you must have Attitude... Spitt just had 210 yards in Penaltys and still Won by 3 TDs.. we all know that Game could have been 60- 7 as easy as 40-21.. Fayetteville dont know how to compete with a Team like Spitt, Polk cnty. Boyd and Jasper!! their hands will be on their Hips by the 4th qtr... Carbon Copy? were is their QB that has thrown for over 6000 yards in his carrier as a Jr so far?? where is there Mr Football Finalist Running back that has over 5300 Rushing yards? were is their Backfeild that has a 1700 yard Rusher and another Running back with almost 100 yards a Game and another Running back that could statt for most any 1A Team.. were is their all Senior O Line that finds a way to get it done every Game!! We are The SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATES!!!

Howie hasn't been here all year until the last few weeks. I will give him this. He likes to make huge predictions, but it's a message board so he is entitled to his own prediction.

Oh I'm not denying a man a right to his opinion.  You're dead on.  For whatever reason, his comment just really rubbed me the wrong way.  No one else has been the slightest bit disrespectful of our team, that's the way it came across to me.  If I'm wrong, my apologies.

You missed the point.  If our guys think they can roll their helmets out their and win just because of SP tradition and because Fayetteville is a 1st time playoff team, they are going to be in for a long night like that 2006 team that blew off that "ringer" team Temple sent out on the field.  Frankly, I don't think they can get away with playing any sloppy games hear on out.  They control their destiny whether it is playing in the Semi-finals or basketball.  Well, lets hope 21 yellow flags don't have a say in it, lol.

Oh I'm not denying a man a right to his opinion.  You're dead on.  For whatever reason, his comment just really rubbed me the wrong way.  No one else has been the slightest bit disrespectful of our team, that's the way it came across to me.  If I'm wrong, my apologies.

Trust me, Howie is harmless. He just likes stirring the pot alot

You missed the point. If our guys think they can roll their helmets out their and win just because of SP tradition and because Fayetteville is a 1st time playoff team, they are going to be in for a long night like that 2006 team that blew off that "ringer" team Temple sent out on the field. Frankly, I don't think they can get away with playing any sloppy games hear on out. They control their destiny whether it is playing in the Semi-finals or basketball. Well, lets hope 21 yellow flags don't have a say in it, lol.

I agree with you. but i dont believe for one second Spitt think they can just show up and Win. they know they have to play well..

Varo, to find Geno at the game just look for a cloud of hot air, a bow and arrow, and crumb trail of jerky.

Howie, he is harmless as PT said. Just cage rattling.

Cya at the game have a safe trip

hot air??? im not on here to kiss Butt and make freinds i just tell it like it is.. im pretty sure Vero never mentioned my Name.. my Post is about Spitt posters not standing behind their Team! and there not!!! well maybe Howie is... i dont mind eating Crow! but no way are these 2 Teams the same.... Spitt is in a different league period

hot air??? im not on here to kiss Butt and make freinds i just tell it like it is.. im pretty sure Vero never mentioned my Name.. my Post is about Spitt posters not standing behind their Team! and there not!!! well maybe Howie is... i dont mind eating Crow! but no way are these 2 Teams the same.... Spitt is in a different league period

We may be, but you never know. I Stan behind the team but I'm not gonna sugar coat it to them and tell them this game is in the bag because it's not.