South Pitt vs. Fayetteville (Moore man against this Palmer man)

Roy Dillard

I saw where SP had to overcome 21 penalties against MC, you may get by this week like that, but if its anything close to that against I'm thinking Coalfield, That'll be you're last game this season.

On a sad note, it does look like there could be some bias against you guys. Thats just sad for a bunch of high school kids. How many penalties were called against MC.

I saw where SP had to overcome 21 penalties against MC, you may get by this week like that, but if its anything close to that against I'm thinking Coalfield, That'll be you're last game this season.

On a sad note, it does look like there could be some bias against you guys. Thats just sad for a bunch of high school kids. How many penalties were called against MC.

10 and some appeared to be make up calls. I agree with the remark about Coalfield. They have been battle tested and still alive. Congrats to them.

Fayetteville will be ready to stack the box with 10 guys I'm telling you. I hope we pound the rock with heart to be the best team in the east.

10 and some appeared to be make up calls. I agree with the remark about Coalfield. They have been battle tested and still alive. Congrats to them.

Fayetteville will be ready to stack the box with 10 guys I'm telling you. I hope we pound the rock with heart to be the best team in the east.

Sounds like the refs come to PLAY. Must have been a looonnnngggg  game.

Old Pirate says some SP folkes ain't helping the Pirates with out landish predictions and talk of mercy rule being invoked in this feud. This Pirate team obviously has focus issues and to overlook anyone at this point and time is a major mistake. Point in case Hixon.......just one game sure but if you skillet heads go back to that thread everyone predicted a blow out of the Wildcats. Hixon has some athletes and Robinson was the workhorse that night at the Speedway. That said these Tigers dressed in the hated orange & black have several..... athletes #7, #3 and #32 that carry the rock well judging from video available. Fellers the Pirates have their hands full in this feud, make no mistake!

Old Pirate says some SP folkes ain't helping the Pirates with out landish predictions and talk of mercy rule being invoked in this feud. This Pirate team obviously has focus issues and to overlook anyone at this point and time is a major mistake. Point in case Hixon.......just one game sure but if you skillet heads go back to that thread everyone predicted a blow out of the Wildcats. Hixon has some athletes and Robinson was the workhorse that night at the Speedway. That said these Tigers dressed in the hated orange & black have several..... athletes #7, #3 and #32 that carry the rock well judging from video available. Fellers the Pirates have their hands full in this feud, make no mistake!