7-aaa offseason thread

Texmex9

Never thought hearing Riverdale should finish 3rd would be a positive thing.

Riverdale finished already third this most recent season after a very tough season with a great finish, even with all you "fans" talking against them for much of the season. With a lot of returning starters and talented freshmen who have a lot of varsity experience getting a year older and strong, I believe they will do even better and be competing for the top two spots. 

Some positive support from "fans" who can do little more than badmouth the coaches, team, and program might give them a little help too. 

I doubt some "fans" are adult enough to do that and will continue to let their petty opinions of a coach control their emotions and ability to show positive support. 

If you never thought that would be a positive then you are either too young to know of riverdale before rankin or too old and have a bad memory. This whole thread and another about the wingt has become a bashing coach A frenzy. Be careful what you wish for. The grass is not always greener on the other side. You all talk of all this talent yet it is obvious that Oakland had far more talent this year and Blackman did as well. Look st who has been recruited from these two schools compared to riverdale. The year before Siegel, Oakland, and Blackman had far better talent. Again look at who was recruited and signed. Riverdsles glory years were when it was four Rutherford county schools playing. Now there are double that. The talent is not there. The students may be there in number but the talent wanting to play football is not. Heck look at the baseball team and that of oaklands. I remember when those two had two of the best programs in the state year in and year out. They are still competitive but not to that degree. It is what it is. Let's move on a d talk about the entire district.

My list would be Blackman, Oakland, riverdale, Siegel, Stewart's creek, Smyrna, la vergne.