South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

Im from WC and I promise you your schools over there ain't no smaller than Waynesboro or Collinwood

I can't argue that I know nothing about those two schools. I wish i could find a resource to learn more about the other end of the states 1A schools. I'm gonna try to pay better attention to 1A state wide next year. UC returns all but three seniors, they have to be the front runner #1 next year

Really Impressed with the UC coach, a very sad moment at the end when the guy made the comment about his daughter.He made a great comment about how fortunate all these kids are to be able to display their talent. Very touching. Guess I've got another team I like.

did I miss something what did he say bout his daughter

The sp team I watched today was not the one that played Polk county. Union city wanted it more and they got it. Coach stone needs to get something going on. These close delay of games and having to call timeouts and being out coached isn't going to cut it. Coach Moore doesn't seem to have any grit but we will see what happens next year because I think he inherited a good ball team this year. Congrats UC on the year and the gold ball. You will be there again next year but I don't see sp there.