No Privates Left in Playoffs

slimshady

Good chattting with you the other night. Glad to see you were pulling for the Good guys.

I always pull for the good guys. Good to see you and meet your brother, as well as some other Cloudland folks that were there.  Just think, after this weekend, we will all be bored waiting for next season. This season went by way too fast. 

I always pull for the good guys. Good to see you and meet your brother, as well as some other Cloudland folks that were there.  Just think, after this weekend, we will all be bored waiting for next season. This season went by way too fast. 

It sure does go by fast, but we can sure use the time to get ready for next season. Football teams are made in the off season.

After this playoff cycle here is what needs to happen.Split up the Privates and the Publics in all Sports.You are NOT allowed to play Private vs Public at any point in the Regular Season or otherwise.2 State Champions still Private and 4 classes in Public.2 Privates and Class 1A on Friday and 2,3 and 4A on Saturday.Then to truly be fair no matter how bad your school sucks you have to play football there.No going from William Blount or Heritage to play somewhere else or play at Austin East if you live in the South Doyle district.You have to have a legit move in the district in order to play for that school.Not my grandma that we don't care about is dying but we are going to work our way into her will and use her address to go play for this or that school or My Son is endangered so we sent him to live with his Aunt and Uncle.Then at the end of the year we can hear all the Public Champs #### and moan about how they could have beat the Private Champs but if not have all the excuses ready

I agree, i am taking a beating on the union city vs south pitt thread for pointing out that UC has a tremendous advantage over every single a school.  the pop. of union city is over 10,000, thats 3.5 times the average of towns with single a programs.  they have a 4a school 9 miles down the rd (obion co) that they beat by 30 this year.  players can go to whatever school they want.  to easy to funnel players to the smaller school .  of course they say this doesnt happen. they also say their coach is alot better than OC and their facilities are top notch. i guess none of this would encourage players to pick UC over OC.  they have found the perfect loophole.  make most kids go to big co school to keep your numbers down and have football players go to UC.  privates ruin metro areas and open zoning creates unfair advantage rural areas.  they refuse to acknowledge the huge pool they have to pick from creates an advantage. they play school that get players from a pool, on average,  a third of the number.  

I agree, i am taking a beating on the union city vs south pitt thread for pointing out that UC has a tremendous advantage over every single a school.  the pop. of union city is over 10,000, thats 3.5 times the average of towns with single a programs.  they have a 4a school 9 miles down the rd (obion co) that they beat by 30 this year.  players can go to whatever school they want.  to easy to funnel players to the smaller school .  of course they say this doesnt happen. they also say their coach is alot better than OC and their facilities are top notch. i guess none of this would encourage players to pick UC over OC.  they have found the perfect loophole.  make most kids go to big co school to keep your numbers down and have football players go to UC.  privates ruin metro areas and open zoning creates unfair advantage rural areas.  they refuse to acknowledge the huge pool they have to pick from creates an advantage. they play school that get players from a pool, on average,  a third of the number.  

Bigdan nobody wants to admit the open zone schools have the advantages of being a private school without charging private school tuition for out of zone kids, does anybody really believe that Maryville just happens to be so much better than all the other 6A schools, I got money that a certain Powell D-1 C/O 16 winds up a Maryville next year

Bigdan nobody wants to admit the open zone schools have the advantages of being a private school without charging private school tuition for out of zone kids, does anybody really believe that Maryville just happens to be so much better than all the other 6A schools, I got money that a certain Powell D-1 C/O 16 winds up a Maryville next year

Doyle you're the first guy that hasnt called me an idiot