No Privates Left in Playoffs

slimshady

I don't have to set my hair on fire to realize it's not a good idea either :roflolk:

very true but when you see that even Crosby is 13-8 since 2001 against privates while only posting a 34-79 against publics during that span...it tells you some people just dont know the facts... I mean Crow you can knock us out if you want but it doesnt make it easier for yall to get deeper but maybe more difficult because now you will have SP to deal with....I tell you crow maybe we can have 72 divisions that way people can only play against the criteria their school is, that way everyone gets a medal :mrgreen:

You don't consider a large county the size of Marion with a population of 18,000 as rural?  Apparently you haven't spent any time in Whitwell, Jasper, South Pittsburg, Monteagle, Orme or Griffiths Creek.

If there are that many communities in one county and theres 2 highschools there I would be willing to bet that there are WAAY more than 18,000 people there. Again not saying your a Giant metropolis but if you came to Cosby you would think you had went back in time! When I think rural I think farms, winding country roads with no red lights, no 2 story buildings except the rich country doctors house, and definately no McDonalds and wal-marts.

If there are that many communities in one county and theres 2 highschools there I would be willing to bet that there are WAAY more than 18,000 people there. Again not saying your a Giant metropolis but if you came to Cosby you would think you had went back in time! When I think rural I think farms, winding country roads with no red lights, no 2 story buildings except the rich country doctors house, and definately no McDonalds and wal-marts.

3 high schools old eagle...3 :mrgreen:  and theys got a wal mart and mcdonalds and a steak house B)

very true but when you see that even Crosby is 13-8 since 2001 against privates while only posting a 34-79 against publics during that span...it tells you some people just dont know the facts... I mean Crow you can knock us out if you want but it doesnt make it easier for yall to get deeper but maybe more difficult because now you will have SP to deal with....I tell you crow maybe we can have 72 divisions that way people can only play against the criteria their school is, that way everyone gets a medal :mrgreen:

PUHHHLLLEEEASE! 12 of those came against Kings Academy. Who up until this year didnt care about football and wasnt very good at all. Show me ANY team in the state thats played them much and Ill show you a team with a winning record against em!

They beat us using inelligible bought players in 2008 or we would have won the region. We won it on a technicality but lost the actual game by a point. doesnt really feel the same! aint liked em since!

Didn't even like um then, everyone was crying foul long before they got caught, They told everyone ,they were crazy and we needed to prove it,  As it turned out, noone had to prove abything. They trapped themselves.  Some people seem to think they are legit nowadays, but I'm not one of um. Some strange stuff going on down there.

PUHHHLLLEEEASE! 12 of those came against Kings Academy. Who up until this year didnt care about football and wasnt very good at all. Show me ANY team in the state thats played them much and Ill show you a team with a winning record against em!

Those facts are eating you arent they:}

Kings Academy 7-3, by the way what the score this past season:}

MTCS  2-0

Grace 2-2

Zion Christian 1-2

Mt. Juliet 1-2