No Privates Left in Playoffs

slimshady

you are 100% right.goodpasture is in the same district as red b. springs. that is just wrong,wrong,wrong and nobody can explain it to me and ever make it right.[/quote

RBS may very well be favored over GP the next few years, I don't even know if GP wins a dist game the next few years with the talent they have. You may be glad GP is in the district for 3 more years by the time it is over.

Honest question for Trousdale fans, would anyone who started for GP this year been a starter for TC this year on offense or defense?

you are 100% right.goodpasture is in the same district as red b. springs. that is just wrong,wrong,wrong and nobody can explain it to me and ever make it right.[/quote

RBS may very well be favored over GP the next few years, I don't even know if GP wins a dist game the next few years with the talent they have. You may be glad GP is in the district for 3 more years by the time it is over.

Honest question for Trousdale fans, would anyone who started for GP this year been a starter for TC this year on offense or defense?

This sure isn't The Goodpasture of old.

Absolutely

Yeah down here my friend we were glad in the Trousdale victory!!

If you guys endedup in the fancy division, we would still be happy to beat up on you every year. I had forgot how far behind the visiting bleachers the swamp is.  For some reason, I thought it was in front of the bleachers.

Edited by rlh

When a public school is open zone don't the kids have to pay that come in from another school zone.

Just depends. In Carter Co you can go for free to any of the County schools, but if you go to Elizabethton, you have to pay because its a City school. It may differ in other parts of the State. I really don't know.

Just depends. In Carter Co you can go for free to any of the County schools, but if you go to Elizabethton, you have to pay because its a City school. It may differ in other parts of the State. I really don't know.

enjoyed chewing the fat with ya the other night. You've gotten a little more greyer since the last time we talked. Take care & keep-on-a-keepN' on .