No Privates Left in Playoffs

slimshady

Your right I wouldn't exactly call any of those Rural. Never been to TC so I dont know for sure bout it. Theyre all def more rural than Chattavegas!

I'm tellin ya drive North East stoppin at 1A and 2A schools along the way and tell all of them how POOR yall are!

You don't consider a large county the size of Marion with a population of 18,000 as rural?  Apparently you haven't spent any time in Whitwell, Jasper, South Pittsburg, Monteagle, Orme or Griffiths Creek.

4 classifications would solve the "watered down" problem as you put it. 

and keep two in privates and I think we have a great plan my friend...by the way I would enjoy the South Pitt recruits that is why they dominate us in football...never mind that goes on anyway....lol.....good luck this week, pulling for you guys!!

You don't consider a large county the size of Marion with a population of 18,000 as rural?  Apparently you haven't spent any time in Whitwell, Jasper, South Pittsburg, Monteagle, Orme or Griffiths Creek.

you have grown my friend:}

• Marion County is a county located in the U.S. state of Tennessee. As of 2010, the population was 28,237. Its county seat is Jasper. Marion County is part of the Chattanooga, TN–GA Metropolitan Statistical Area.

I can see where youre passionate about this i just dont understand why it would come from you...no offense but your program has no privates in its district that you play, you have never been knocked out of the playoffs by a private school, never mind the fact you normally are not very good and are getting hammered by the local public schools...so in all honesty where is your anger coming from?

As I stated yesterday the numbers dont represent what you guys fuss about, I mean they are a few schools that seem to have put winning above all, but we dont have time to discuss Trousdale in this thread...just kidding Jacket fans...good luck this week!!

Grace was in Cosby's district, but they were just getting started when they left.

I can see where youre passionate about this i just dont understand why it would come from you...no offense but your program has no privates in its district that you play, you have never been knocked out of the playoffs by a private school, never mind the fact you normally are not very good and are getting hammered by the local public schools...so in all honesty where is your anger coming from?

As I stated yesterday the numbers dont represent what you guys fuss about, I mean they are a few schools that seem to have put winning above all, but we dont have time to discuss Trousdale in this thread...just kidding Jacket fans...good luck this week!!

I don't have to set my hair on fire to realize it's not a good idea either :roflolk:

you have grown my friend:}

• Marion County is a county located in the U.S. state of Tennessee. As of 2010, the population was 28,237. Its county seat is Jasper. Marion County is part of the Chattanooga, TN–GA Metropolitan Statistical Area.

I call b.s. on that, especially the TN-GA metro statistical area stuff. Like I said, go to those towns I listed and get back to me on the metro stuff.