The Power Lies On The East side of the State

greengreen22

I'm not sold that they are the best, they do have 1 loss. Maryville and Fulton both haven't loss, and West has only lost to Maryville.

yea but Fulton and Maryville haven't played Louisville Trinity who at the time was #1 in USAtoday when Ensworth beat them. I do think a Fulton/ Maryville game would be good. Some how though some of the Alcoa goons think they would beat Fulton this year. I couldn't see that happening.

yea but Fulton and Maryville haven't played Louisville Trinity who at the time was #1 in USAtoday when Ensworth beat them. I do think a Fulton/ Maryville game would be good. Some how though some of the Alcoa goons think they would beat Fulton this year. I couldn't see that happening.

After what they did to you guys, I would want to give them the benefit of the doubt against anybody.....lol

Not sure if they beat Fulton, but I bet it would be a good game.....

Trinity was #1 the year before...no clue as usual.

Trinity lost 2 or 3 times last I heard, not saying Ensworth isn't good, not even saying Fulton or Maryville would beat them, just saying i'm not convinced they'd roll Maryville, Fulton, or even West.

Now the thread degenerates to fantasy games and everyone knows Maryville is 0 and forever in make believe games. George can't win one.

Balance of power is probably a cycle, right now east Tennessee (especially Blount County) is looking pretty good..

Let's revisit this in five years if any of us are still breathing.

GO RERBELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Knox West and Murvil.

I think Alcoa can play with Fulton. Very physical team with a power running game. It would have been a great match up. Maybe next year they can get together.

I will admit the East is where the best football is played in TN no doubt.  However, you guys have to admit.... the West didn't do that bad today.  We have had a team in 3 title games out of the 5 played so far and won 2 of them and were competitive in the other.  I don't think Adamsville wins tomorrow, but the west is a little scrappier this year than normal.