Mt. Juliet Christian Academy

WARBOSS

Just my opinion, but the problem at MJCA isn't the coaches they hire.  It's the ineptness of the administration to attract more students to the school.  They are located in a prime area that can draw from several elementary and middle schools.  Unless they can get some depth, it doesn't matter who the coach is.  They are going to have an uphill batter against Webb, FCS, DCA, etc.  

"Changing the culture" needs to happen from the top-down.  I don't see how an athletic director who literally hasn't done anything relevant in any sport since joining the TSSAA can be looked at as a visionary.  The mentality over there is "we are a poor little private school against the others in the region", and that attitude is what needs to change if anything is going to.

AD probably thinks he will bring some kids with him that could help him in basketball. There is no bus running from North Nashville to MJCA and no benefactor to take care of the tuition.

My comment is saying this hire may be the worst decision he has made. I do not understand it at all.