Bowling Green SCARED of Blackman

blazeburnin

I was hoping Bowling Green would come to Blackman and get beat. I watched the video of that game. Never saw a team get shafted as bad as Blackman was in that game. When I saw the Blackman TE get a flag thrown on him when the ref wouldn't get out of his way was the worst call I ever seen. Coach for Bowling Green sounds like a real jerk. He makes me appreciate George Quarles even more.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have had it...all we did was film the game...

I have nothing against BG or Blackman...

I am real upset at the officials...wish we had their names...

Guys...people on this message board are saying I jockeyed the video....well here are both clips...of what I caught in full...

Sorry Coach Shad...I will not be called a liar...

Upper and Lower view clips in full

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171906&page=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou8TOJIA3-c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmB2GMYtth8

All we care about is seeing kids go to college...football is our vehicle...

Thanks to all those who support Judy and I...we are trying and nobody pays us.

Enjoy your video's.

If I was Blackman and could not get a replacement game, I would tell BG their check will be waiting for them at the stadium before kick off. If BG does not show, then Blackman should get a forfeit/win for the TSSAA playoff matrix and then they can cash the check.

Edit - never mind I just saw Blackman picked up a game with Hoover. Way to step up by Blackman and Hoover!

Edited by StarRaider

I signed up for the Bluegrass Rivals site and I haven't seen any of my posts. They put you on some sort of 5 post probation, where all of your posts go to a moderator first. I guess APB had his when Alcoa was playing Bell County or before that. I'm surprised he was on here instead of the Hockey Boards.

Probablee ben hecklin' a hockee ref sumwhur

hqdefault.jpg

I signed up for the Bluegrass Rivals site and I haven't seen any of my posts. They put you on some sort of 5 post probation, where all of your posts go to a moderator first. I guess APB had his when Alcoa was playing Bell County or before that. I'm surprised he was on here instead of the Hockey Boards.

Just give it time....they'll show up as long as you didn't cuss anybody.

If I was Blackman and could not get a replacement game, I would tell BG their check will be waiting for them at the stadium before kick off. If BG does not show, then Blackman should get a forfeit/win for the TSSAA playoff matrix and then they can cash the check.

Already scheduled Hoover, but I don't think that would work.  If it was me I would have put it through a shredder and sent the pieces back in an envelope.

Or just post the account number and routing number on the interweb (after your $5,000 clears). :rolleyes::popcorneater:  Bowling Green could help buy soccer uniforms in Eastern Europe and Nigeria.

Was it $5,000 or $500?  Until someone in the know says different, most times it is only $500.  I cannot see a public school administrator being given to OK to just throw away $5,000 in todays age of tight budgets.