It's Time to Separate the Public and Private Schools

@38320

What took so long stars? Now my cover is blown and the Mafia will be after me. I am shaking, and don't know what to do. Maybe COACH Twill protect me from the Mafia. OK Stars, send anybody but peep vol, he is so scary!

You have to admit though, Stars the parkway did make your garbig runz eazer . You will never hav to by a big Jon boat to get across Ft. Nasty. But you could start up Wrights Ferry and Lowes Ferry agin and get some of those boys from Red Hollar, Rocky Hill, and Bluegrass, I herd they was pretty tuff. 

What took so long stars? Now my cover is blown and the Mafia will be after me. I am shaking, and don't know what to do. Maybe COACH Twill protect me from the Mafia. OK Stars, send anybody but peep vol, he is so scary!

You have to admit though, Stars the parkway did make your garbig runz eazer . You will never hav to by a big Jon boat to get across Ft. Nasty. But you could start up Wrights Ferry and Lowes Ferry agin and get some of those boys from Red Hollar, Rocky Hill, and Bluegrass, I herd they was pretty tuff. 

Oh yeah hit maiks hit easier....Butt unlike Beer-Den...If we haid got a cupple good transfurrs... i.e. a stud RB from Mo-West and a good QB frum Central.....We wood haiv putt a ring on thair fangers.....and att tha vurry leest got tham two tha playofts.....

And ewe wurry abowt Mairvul and Alcoee gettin' "transfurrs".....philly-comical.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS
  • Upvote 1

Oh yeah hit maiks hit easier....Butt unlike Beer-Den...If we haid got a cupple good transfurrs... i.e. a stud RB from Mo-West and a good QB frum Central.....We wood haiv putt a ring on thair fangers.....and att tha vurry leest got tham two tha playofts.....

And ewe wurry abowt Mairvul and Alcoee gettin' "transfurrs".....philly-comical.gif

Bearden? Lol!!!