Boyd Buc vs B T Washington Qtrs.

skydogg25

What if BTW is up 8-10 in the final minutes and stretches it to 15 with fouling sending BTW to the charity stripe...  Just saying...LOL

There are a lot of what ifs we could throw out there. Bottom line is the Bucs need to come out and play the best ball of the year. If they do that, I think we have just as good of shot as any team to make it to the finals. 

I imagine BTW will win by around 20 and east Tenn. fans will come away not impressed with BTW even though they had no chance in the first place.

BTW is quick and very well balanced offensively with a consistent inside and outside game. They are a very sound Memphis team with structure. I look for BTW to cruise to the championship.

I imagine BTW will win by around 20 and east Tenn. fans will come away not impressed with BTW even though they had no chance in the first place.

BTW is quick and very well balanced offensively with a consistent inside and outside game. They are a very sound Memphis team with structure. I look for BTW to cruise to the championship.

I couldnt have said it better

Shocked I say shocked:) looking forward to Wednesday boys!!

Whatever boys not saying you not gonna be in finals but CA ain't no joke!! They have 2 strong guards a 6'10" guy and a 6'4" guy that rebounds like rodman.. So don't make reservations in finals just yet.. But heck they may not win their first round game anyways but that's what we will all pay to see

There are a lot of what ifs we could throw out there. Bottom line is the Bucs need to come out and play the best ball of the year. If they do that, I think we have just as good of shot as any team to make it to the finals. 

Boyd can win this game, they will have to play there best game of the year , they have a lot of trouble with speed, that why Central beat them twice this year, I have seen BTW play this year they are not faster than Central so I think they have a good shot but I will take BTW by 16. Good luck to Boyd hope ya win.

Boyd will have their hands full with BTW. Speed, intensity , and Franklin win them most games...very few 1A teams go 100% all game, but the Warriors will, and unlike their previous appearances, their coaching is not a liability but an asset. BTW has been to the glass house twice recently with more talent than they have this year, and I picked against them...I'm not picking against them this year until they face the Mitchell/Goodpasture winner.

Boyd will have their hands full with BTW. Speed, intensity , and Franklin win them most games...very few 1A teams go 100% all game, but the Warriors will, and unlike their previous appearances, their coaching is not a liability but an asset. BTW has been to the glass house twice recently with more talent than they have this year, and I picked against them...I'm not picking against them this year until they face the Mitchell/Goodpasture winner.

About spot on with my thoughts... Not as talented as teams in past, better coaching, picking them to the finals and then losing...