Roy Dillard- Let's bring him back.

pegleg

I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye and he was telling me that troll and pegleg was wanting me to come back on here.  I will try this mess one more time.  That man at Ronnies red eye was telling me that Grider is a durn golf coach now.  What kind of mess is this?  Grider will have to win a few championships to be real good golf coach.  I wonder if that Allen man that used to keep Griders balls dry on the sideline will caddie for him and clean his balls after each hole. Troll im not no durn Marion fan now.  That Ross man is the coach up there and he better had turned in his durn survey.  He had plenty of time to complete it this spring since that Childress man would not let him practice those Marion boys.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Upvote 3

I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye and he was telling me that troll and pegleg was wanting me to come back on here.  I will try this mess one more time.  That man at Ronnies red eye was telling me that Grider is a durn golf coach now.  What kind of mess is this?  Grider will have to win a few championships to be real good golf coach.  I wonder if that Allen man that used to keep Griders balls dry on the sideline will caddie for him and clean his balls after each hole. Troll im not no durn Marion fan now.  That Ross man is the coach up there and he better had turned in his durn survey.  He had plenty of time to complete it this spring since that Childress man would not let him practice those Marion boys.  You think im joking but im not.

Much love Roy!!   Glad to see you back!  Looking forward to your synopsis!

I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye and he was telling me that troll and pegleg was wanting me to come back on here. I will try this mess one more time. That man at Ronnies red eye was telling me that Grider is a durn golf coach now. What kind of mess is this? Grider will have to win a few championships to be real good golf coach. I wonder if that Allen man that used to keep Griders balls dry on the sideline will caddie for him and clean his balls after each hole. Troll im not no durn Marion fan now. That Ross man is the coach up there and he better had turned in his durn survey. He had plenty of time to complete it this spring since that Childress man would not let him practice those Marion boys. You think im joking but im not.

roy returns , the world is back on its axis. Btw Grider's ball are smaller on the golf course than were at Beene Stadium.

Classic!!

Coacht isnt the same without you. Glad you are back.

Ahhh.....things will be back to normal on CoachT now.....good to see you back.  I never believed you had become a MC fan....I just figured Wendy had been keeping you extra busy.