The Death of Football

croz6110

Boy I jus had to comment on this issue ! I agree that safety is priority but c'mon, football is not for the passive society that our world is creating, in today's world it's to hot to go to school, it's to cold to go to school, any type of discipline is considered abuse, prayer and the mention of god is becoming taboo, eventually if the idiots get their way the playing of our nations star spangled banner before the games will not be allowed, ( it may offend someone ) we've already succeeded in taking the pledge away, I say BS ! If part of our country's heritage and freedom offends you then

leave ! I I can hear it now, Football teaches violence lol,,, life is violent in its own way, I recall my old coach telling us boys that football will teach and help thru many lessons in life's pathway, you know he was correct ! Teammates, sweat, teamwork, commitement, discipline, dedication and desire is what FB is all about, it teaches you that you're not gunna win em all but you jus go back to work and try harder, in our passive teachings of today we are quickly becoming a land of the offended,, maybe I didn't offend anyone and get kicked off Coacht !! Lol

+1

If people with common sense fail to retake this country from the idiot minority libs, FB will be played in frizzly, pink kilts and flip flops! That's the end of my political rant :angry:

Boy I jus had to comment on this issue ! I agree that safety is priority but c'mon, football is not for the passive society that our world is creating, in today's world it's to hot to go to school, it's to cold to go to school, any type of discipline is considered abuse, prayer and the mention of god is becoming taboo, eventually if the idiots get their way the playing of our nations star spangled banner before the games will not be allowed, ( it may offend someone ) we've already succeeded in taking the pledge away, I say BS ! If part of our country's heritage and freedom offends you then

leave ! I I can hear it now, Football teaches violence lol,,, life is violent in its own way, I recall my old coach telling us boys that football will teach and help thru many lessons in life's pathway, you know he was correct ! Teammates, sweat, teamwork, commitement, discipline, dedication and desire is what FB is all about, it teaches you that you're not gunna win em all but you jus go back to work and try harder, in our passive teachings of today we are quickly becoming a land of the offended,, maybe I didn't offend anyone and get kicked off Coacht !! Lol

+1,000,000

Within 20 years I believe physical sports will be banned by an overreaching gov't. Sports like Soccer,Baseball and Basketball will be allowed to be played.

There's no way they'll do away with it. They'll continue to water it down but as long as college and professional teams continue to make money like they're doing they have to keep it around.

Well said.

As long as I have kids and grand kids playing football they will be taught to play with aggression and go as hard as they can every play! To me nothing could be more fun than pancacking on a block or making a big tackle then helping the man up! But this is coming from a person who's senior son had to sit his first game out last night because of a personal foul ejection in the last game last year.

This is so sad. All this crap got started with the NFL back a few years ago. It's getting to where I don't even enjoy the NFL anymore. I knew it was just a matter of time before it found it's way to High School. We are becoming such a feminine nation.  Oh by the way, Soccer Sucks!

Edited by jj420