South Pittsburg vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

I hope you're wrong Pujo. I do agree they have a couple advantages over SP in this one, but will that be enough to beat the pirates? I hope not.. It should be a good game either way.

I'm pretty sure it will be close one way or the other. The private schools usually have a big advantage in the kicking game. Close games can surely come down to an extra point or even a fg. Being at home can be an advantage also. I wouldn't be shocked either way. Good luck to both and hope both comes out healthy.

I'm pretty sure it will be close one way or the other. The private schools usually have a big advantage in the kicking game. Close games can surely come down to an extra point or even a fg. Being at home can be an advantage also. I wouldn't be shocked either way. Good luck to both and hope both comes out healthy.

Special teams this season has been an issue to be fully honest with that said I think the Bucs pull out a close one tonight 20-18. Go Bucs!!!!

Would need to better understand why 'pivates', like Boyd, have a big advantage in the kicking game...Maybe Baylor/McCallie, but Boyd?  Makes absolutely no sense to me to make that type of comment, grouping Boyd with those other type privates.

I didn't see us scrimmage Grace, but I did see us play Sale Creek. Its hard to imagine someone being worse than Grace.

I was at the Grace scrimmage.  It wasn't a scrimmage, per se, but we virtually scored at will.  It was easy to see how Sale Creek could be ranked above Grace.