Mairvul vs. Will-Yum Blunt

STARSNBARS

I think one class up because of all the kids that pay diddly squat (500.00) for tuition  They still would win under Rankin's leadership. There have been two maybe three times in the past twenty five years I would have considered them the best team in the state period.

I do love the Alcoa-Maryville rivalry,the fans of both schools go at it like SEC fans. B)

why does Alcoa have a bigger TV than Maryville..............especially since Maryville charges $2200 for tuition? Sad....hehehe!

I just love to have fun with you guys over that thing. I pasted by there a week ago with a friend that's never seen your campus and they thought I had brought them to a small college and couldn't believe that was Alcoa High. I would have to say that is an impressive looking football field and stadium and I do hope they get a nice locker room to go along with it.

I think one class up because of all the kids that pay diddly squat (500.00) for tuition  They still would win under Rankin's leadership. There have been two maybe three times in the past twenty five years I would have considered them the best team in the state period.

Alcoa has the best record of any TN football team against Maryville the last 5-6 years! Yea and a bigger TV! :mrgreen:

I just love to have fun with you guys over that thing. I pasted by there a week ago with a friend that's never seen your campus and they thought I had brought them to a small college and couldn't believe that was Alcoa High. I would have to say that is an impressive looking football field and stadium and I do hope they get a nice locker room to go along with it.

That's great that someone rolled you out of the nursing home for a breath of fresh air............. :flower:

What!? They would brutalize those teams. Not interesting at all Dave.

I bet Union City goes up to 2A also and those two playing for the Gold Trophy would be a very interesting game. It would(to me) be interesting seeing them play new opponents and that will most likely happen in 2A because of how many students at Alcoa.

Edited by BigDave1967

I bet Union City goes up to 2A also and those two playing for the Gold Trophy would be a very interesting game. It would(to me) be interesting seeing them play new opponents and that will most likely happen in 2A because of how many students at Alcoa.

The only thing interesting about those games will be reading the pregame writeups on both teams.