Mairvul vs. Will-Yum Blunt

STARSNBARS

There might be a chance WB might not have enough when they look at the new enrollments at that time. At Present they are just in by a nose and things could of changed but we don't know yet. The other problem is that the whole reason for setting it up this way was based on enrollment so it defeats the purpose if one of those schools wants to move down. What if Blackman wanted to move down, What would give WB the right to do that. There wouldn't be any and that's what I've been trying to say. This is just a bad mess in order for the T$$AA to make some money on playoff games. Go back to three or four classes where you didn't have this problem.

It might be better for WB and Heritage if they were able to drop down one. :thumb:

Thank you Maam,i was so taken by the score i forgot what day they play!Maybe Ridge can use that same excuse?LOL!

All joking aside I do not think you will see a repeat of last night on Thursday. Of course Maryville will win easily but it won't be that embarrassing. Last night everything that could go wrong for the Govs did go wrong. When you are down 14 within about a minute and 10 seconds you know it's not your night. The Govs got the wind taken out of them before they could even get started.

All joking aside I do not think you will see a repeat of last night on Thursday. Of course Maryville will win easily but it won't be that embarrassing. Last night everything that could go wrong for the Govs did go wrong. When you are down 14 within about a minute and 10 seconds you know it's not your night. The Govs got the wind taken out of them before they could even get started.

I just read that Maryville scored 21 pts in 48 seconds on the team that held you all in check for three quarters.I dont think this one will be as bad just because of the HC for Maryville he seems to have a little mercy for the weaker teams.

I just read that Maryville scored 21 pts in 48 seconds on the team that held you all in check for three quarters.I dont think this one will be as bad just because of the HC for Maryville he seems to have a little mercy for the weaker teams.

LC didn't hold us in check as much as we held ourselves in check. We turned the ball over again and again and again in that game and still won comfortably.

Do you think there will be a 7A in Tennessee in this decade?

As greedy as the T$$AA is I wouldn't doubt it. There needs to be only three or four classes and that would clear this mess up and not base it totally on enrollment. You add and subtract things to get the real figure. Take Alcoa for example and the number of tuition students paying $500.00 to go to school there. For everyone of those kids that are playing football figure in twenty to be added to the enrollment per tuition player and you would be playing against the type schools you should be in with. The same with Maryville also but their in the top so it wouldn't matter. If things were based on real situations they could get this thing on a more equal playing ground for all schools. 

As greedy as the T$$AA is I wouldn't doubt it. There needs to be only three or four classes and that would clear this mess up and not base it totally on enrollment. You add and subtract things to get the real figure. Take Alcoa for example and the number of tuition students paying $500.00 to go to school there. For everyone of those kids that are playing football figure in twenty to be added to the enrollment per tuition player and you would be playing against the type schools you should be in with. The same with Maryville also but their in the top so it wouldn't matter. If things were based on real situations they could get this thing on a more equal playing ground for all schools. 

So, where do you think Alcoa should be playing? Just curious.

LC didn't hold us in check as much as we held ourselves in check. We turned the ball over again and again and again in that game and still won comfortably.

I just saw the score by quarters,it looked like WB struggled but if you were there you know more than me.I still think GQ takes it easy on the govs.

why does Alcoa have a bigger TV than Maryville..............especially since Maryville charges $2200 for tuition? Sad....hehehe!

So, where do you think Alcoa should be playing? Just curious.

I think one class up because of all the kids that pay diddly squat (500.00) for tuition  They still would win under Rankin's leadership. There have been two maybe three times in the past twenty five years I would have considered them the best team in the state period.