GREENBACK @ GCA

orngnblk

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These lineman this yr are the last i got to coach in Middle school(youth league) and my friend they know exactly what the board was or is.I started ALL lineman drills with it.A testimony to the GREAT Harold Carpenter,one of my all time favorite coaches.Alot to be learned from that piece of wood!

Good to know and a great foundation drill for all lineman young or old...

I saw the pictures of the new field house, WOW! That's nice. You guys deserve the things that you are now receiving. A strong 1A program, contender year in and year out. The facilities you had were adequate and several good GB teams used the same facilities for many years. What you guys have now is world class.

Revised.....

Edited by gcapride

Maybe ole coach Satterfied will come. Onb if you have his current number maybe you can reach out to him. This is a much more physical grace team especially on the defensive side. I'm expecting big hits!

This is the reason I predicted a blowout.  GB's line cannot contain our d-line nor stop our o-line.  Once we stop their running game, they will be forced to pass and this is definitely not going to work for them.  I would have to believe we rush for well over 350 yards and hold GB to under 100.  It may be close at halftime (14-3ish), but by the start of the fourth quarter the rout will be fully underway.

Nice way to end the series.

Larry

This is the reason I predicted a blowout.  GB's line cannot contain our d-line nor stop our o-line.  Once we stop their running game, they will be forced to pass and this is definitely not going to work for them.  I would have to believe we rush for well over 350 yards and hold GB to under 100.  It may be close at halftime (14-3ish), but by the start of the fourth quarter the rout will be fully underway.

Nice way to end the series.

Larry

Just curious,how many times have you rushed over 350 yrds this yr Larry?

I saw the pictures of the new field house, WOW! That's nice. You guys deserve the things that you are now receiving. A strong 1A program, contender year in and year out. The facilities you had were adequate and several good GB teams used the same facilities for many years. What you guys have now is world class.

Revised.....

Thx pride.It is about time the best team in the county annually gets some nice things!