8-AA Girls

uknow22

When I said scheduling, I was using sarcasm. The coach apparently wants to win 20 games. That's more important than scheduling tougher opponent's to get ready for the district season. Just most people's thoughts. What u think.

Didn't catch that. My bad. I think playing some weaker teams is not that bad of a thing. It helps players with their confidence , gets the younger players some court time , and gets the coaches more acclimated to his players. There is just so many of those games a team needs to play. You will learn little about your team if the beat up on x-school three times a year when you can learn more about your team if you play, lets say,  Lebanon.

Macon has a player back that nobody in the district got to see last year.she can play and has some speed.This will help macon ALOT! Im not saying they going to win it all or every game but they will be much,much better than last year.Macon could be dangerous they return most if not all starters from last year.It all depends on what the players want to make of it.

Macon has a player back that nobody in the district got to see last year.she can play and has some speed.This will help macon ALOT! Im not saying they going to win it all or every game but they will be much,much better than last year.Macon could be dangerous they return most if not all starters from last year.It all depends on what the players want to make of it.

Macon could be good they have got the Anderson girl and Bullington girl at post. Clark is very fast and you have to deal with Driver, , Shrum ,and Owens. Could be very good. Have not heard about the other player. would you like to enlighten us? 

Edited by scatback

Macon could be good they have got the Anderson girl and Bullington girl at post. Clark is very fast and you have to deal with Driver, , Shrum ,and Owens. Could be very good. Have not heard about the other player. would you like to enlighten us?

Only got to play the first 3 games last year and had injury.she is a player and will help macon.

I don't really keep up with women's basketball besides of checking the scores and these threads. I don't know what type of schedule they have this year, so I can't comment on it. I have heard/seen where it's been brought up numerous times that our coach likes to schedule "soft" out of district games for the most part. Whether that's true or not, I don't know.

Your on the T enough to know one can pull up previous schedules by going to a particular school, click girls basketball, then schedule. Scroll down, then click previous years schedule.

After doing so, let me know what you think please.

Your on the T enough to know one can pull up previous schedules by going to a particular school, click girls basketball, then schedule. Scroll down, then click previous years schedule.

After doing so, let me know what you think please.

I see several schools I have never heard of, and mostly smaller schools when playing out of district.

UCM u better stick to football predictions. Smith and CM will be 3 of the top teams. U got Smith as a #7 and I guess that leaves CM #8 since u don't have them predicted. Wow.

I dont see CM or SC as good as LA,UH, or MC from top to bottom talent wise. CC with the coach they have will always put a quality team on the court. York I up and coming and should be very good but in a loaded district. I stand behind SC and CM the last two. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan