8-AA Girls

uknow22

I wonder which team we will pull to the roundhouse? I would love to see us pull Livingston, but I do not see them losing region or district. We will obviously be hosting sub-state for no one will beat us in our district or region.Thought's from you guys? You are the ones that have seen them play this year lol.

Edited by chargerfanforlife

Well same ole same ole for our Lady Tigers, could not make it to the game but listened on the radio. We will never take that next step with the schedule we play and the work ethic we have but that's my thoughts, some people are okay with play Boyd in the six game series.

I agree 100%. Can't play teams like that just to have a ton of W's to make your record look good. Tough games make tough teams!

District and region crown most likely go through Livingston. However, it will not be easy. District 8AA is wide open. I do hate it for SC because Callie is a phenomenal talent and probably could have lead them to the championship game in both tournaments.

That being said, let's all enjoy this time of year. I watched a three overtime thriller last night at Livingston. It's so fun to watch, especially the players I have coached over the past seven years. Be blessed and take it all in.

District and region crown most likely go through Livingston. However, it will not be easy. District 8AA is wide open. I do hate it for SC because Callie is a phenomenal talent and probably could have lead them to the championship game in both tournaments.

That being said, let's all enjoy this time of year. I watched a three overtime thriller last night at Livingston. It's so fun to watch, especially the players I have coached over the past seven years. Be blessed and take it all in.

Absolutely...all 4 district 8AA left standing will be pretty good. Agree LA should be favored. I still like CM also.