8-AA Girls

uknow22

Uh...evidently yes...lol

....... And then reality set in.

You two are like little children.  I bet both of you were on your knees praying Upperman would squeak out a win against a JC team that has 5 injured and playing with 6 players lol.  When Upperman or Smith puts 8 State Championships in the trophy case call me other than that you're not worthy of mention going forward. :popcorneater:

You two are like little children.  I bet both of you were on your knees praying Upperman would squeak out a win against a JC team that has 5 injured and playing with 6 players lol.  When Upperman or Smith puts 8 State Championships in the trophy case call me other than that you're not worthy of mention going forward. :popcorneater:

Nah..really could care less. Just responding to post the U couldn't ever beat JC...lol. Seems they can

• Upvote 1

You two are like little children. I bet both of you were on your knees praying Upperman would squeak out a win against a JC team that has 5 injured and playing with 6 players lol. When Upperman or Smith puts 8 State Championships in the trophy case call me other than that you're not worthy of mention going forward. :popcorneater:

Haha, I am a child?. At least I live in reality.

What was the measuring stick in the PAST, doesn't mean that is what it is today.

If your are going to make declarative statements, such as,

"Upperman will never beat JC because of coaching", then at least man up and admit you were wrong. It's pretty simple really.

Sorry, Barney, that you shot your one bullet on this, haha.

#UCSportsBarney

Edited by tnhoosier

Haha, I am a child?. At least I live in reality.

What was the measuring stick in the PAST, doesn't mean that is what it is today.

If your are going to make declarative statements, such as,

"Upperman will never beat JC because of coaching", then at least man up and admit you were wrong. It's pretty simple really.

Sorry, Barney, that you shot your one bullet on this, haha.

#UCSportsBarney

They won't beat them on a consistent basis and never have.  I said every once in awhile they win one, but they have never beaten them when it counted and that's fact!  You're  kind of new to this tnhooker so i don't expect you to remember the one time they played when it meant the most but if you'll go into the gym at Jackson County and look into the trophy case you'll see the Gold ball there for that game.   :popcorneater:

Edited by UCSportsFan

Listen, honestly i would much rather JC win 20 more of them and Upperman never get one.

I am not an Upperman fan at all. But right now and probably next year Upperman is better in my opinion.

Who knows, they both should have a decent opportunity this year to get one.

And "tnhooker"...... that was pretty good!

Listen, honestly i would much rather JC win 20 more of them and Upperman never get one.

I am not an Upperman fan at all. But right now and probably next year Upperman is better in my opinion.

Who knows, they both should have a decent opportunity this year to get one.

And "tnhooker"...... that was pretty good!

I thought you would appreciate that :)  I agree that Upperman has much more talent top to bottom than JC does and you're right for the next year or so that won't change anytime soon.  I pull for all the UC teams when they are playing outside of the area.  I think Upperman will win 8AA and should go to the state tournament and that goes for the boys as well!

UPPERMAN HAS BETTER PLAYERS AND SHOULD BEAT  JACKSON THIS YEAR . JACKSON CO IS BEAT UP AND INJURED AND STILL HANGS TOUGH . DON"T COUNT THEM OUT .

I was actually surprised to see JC beat Upperman at their place earlier this year. I think that was the point that UCSportsFan was trying to make; that coaching and experience is why JC won. Upperman has obviously improved since early in the year.

I was actually surprised to see JC beat Upperman at their place earlier this year. I think that was the point that UCSportsFan was trying to make; that coaching and experience is why JC won. Upperman has obviously improved since early in the year.

Both have very good teams as usual. Both certainly have a chance to make a run.