Enrollment Numbers are Out....

I sure do see it: your point that everyone else should just get better and get on Alcoa's level. :)

I'm not even a 2A supporter so you don't come in here acting obnoxious. Good grief. As far as getting on Alcoa's level? No team will ever get on that level. They simply can't come close to the athletes Alcoa puts on the field year in and year out. Athleticism is born and bread its not a coached or learned trait. LMBO Edited by TheAmbassador

I agree with Ascendotuum for the most part... I could still see a TN River District: Waverly Mckenzie Scott's Hill Riverside Lewis Hickman... Keep 3 in East TN vs. 4 as you stated... Waverly to Cascade is a long hike... Every bit of 2 hours 30 minutes.

Waverly to Cascade is pretty long I agree.  I felt the other schools wouldn't have a problem since 840 was built.  Most other trips are an hour or less.

That will never happen

Tell me why you think that.  I'm open to suggestions

Pitt just needs to come on up to our region,no competition in that one!Most of those teams will be sub 500 each yr.

Yours would look something like this:

Harriman High School

Monterey High School

Midway High School

Greenback High School

Oakdale High School

Coalfield High School

Sunbright High School

That isn't a whole lot better on the average.  Coalfield has been pretty good the past few years. 

Edited by rlh

Yours would look something like this:

Harriman High School

Monterey High School

Midway High School

Greenback High School

Oakdale High School

Coalfield High School

Sunbright High School

That isn't a whole lot better on the average.  Coalfield has been pretty good the past few years. 

Would you like South Pitt to take a leap of faith and try to go up to 2A? I'd love it because the Cougs could be dominant in a weak 1A region without Boyd or South Pitt.

Would you like South Pitt to take a leap of faith and try to go up to 2A? I'd love it because the Cougs could be dominant in a weak 1A region without Boyd or South Pitt.

Since there are only 15 football schools smaller than SP, I don't think that would be a good idea.  Too many guys playing both sides of the ball.