Enrollment Numbers are Out....

I thought Onieda was 2A. Sorry if I ruffled feathers didn't mean to!

Shoot BD, no feathers ruffled here, I'm just saying we knew we would be close to 2A. It all came down to exactly where TSSAA set the cut off. We knew it was gonna be around 400 & we are just under 400. Just glad to not be in the same region as Alcoa. No offense taken & hopefully none sent in my response.

BTW, I really did forget who your team is.

Shoot BD, no feathers ruffled here, I'm just saying we knew we would be close to 2A. It all came down to exactly where TSSAA set the cut off. We knew it was gonna be around 400 & we are just under 400. Just glad to not be in the same region as Alcoa. No offense taken & hopefully none sent in my response.

Nobody in 2A will be happy to play Alcoa,Alcoa need to stay in 3A at the very least(IMO). My first team is Copper Basin and I follow Maryville and Oak Ridge very closely.

Edited by BigDave1967

You skillet heads know just as much about "boundary bending" as Alcoee ever did.

u mad cause that Alabama pipeline dried up?

That's a myth perpetuated by Jasper.  Besides, its not like there are 30 schools in 20 mile radius to pick up a QB in the off season . . . like at Austin-East. 

Sort of like the Indiana basketball tournament where all schools participate

Until they went to a classification system for basketball in Indiana, they had the BEST tournament bar none.  You do realize that all teams participate in the Tennessee tournament don't you?  At least in Indiana, it's a one and done tournament like it should be.  It is wrong that you can lose three tournament games and still be called state champion.  It' just wrong.

I

1 - 1a would look something like this:

Oneida High School

Jellico High School

Unaka High School

Cloudland High School

Hancock Co. High School

It should be very close to the old region 2 before we went to the Z plan.

Oneida

Greenback

Coalfield

Sunbright

Oakdale

Midway

Harriman

Jellico

1 - 1a would look something like this:

Oneida High School

Jellico High School

Unaka High School

Cloudland High School

Hancock Co. High School

Unless we can find SOME way to drop to 1A :D

2A is where Oneida and us belong...Alcoa should stay where they are.

Who know how this will all work out