Wk 9 - Nashville Christian 8-0 (#2-1A) @ East Nashville 8-0 (#3-3A)

kenmynattcpa

I will tell you who pays for his tuition. His parents. They work very hard and sacrifice so much for him to be allowed the opportunity to go to NCS. He is a fine Christian young man. Instead of hating on him, try getting to know him. And as far as NCS growing, God is blessing our school.

Yes ma'am you are being blessed with division I talent. How and when did this come about? NCS has always been a perennial bottom feeder and now. Well you know the story. They are loaded.

Absolutely no hating on him whatsoever.  i am thankful for him and his parents.  Is this the case for all the NCS players?  Are all the tuitions being paid by the family of the Athletes? Does Alumni ever pay tuitions for Athlete's.  Please set me straight. I think this game tonight shows the TSSAA we are nearing the time for a mandatory split.

Who is paying Bituli's tuition? Something is going on at NCS. It probably is perfectly legal. Let me make this clear, I am not accusing NCS of wrong doing. Somebody is putting out some money. It may not be illegal but it stinks to the hard working Country boy. I saw NCS against Columbia Academy in 2013. Don't tell me that somebody hasn't stacked the deck. I will never believe it if you say otherwise. Every time that store bought players beat nice humble boys of low to middle class, it's a travesty. While NCS celebrates and sleeps all night some nice humble boy cries all night because he didn't have a chance when playing NCS. The bad thing about it, that boy may be your Brother in Christ. I wonder what the Lord thinks about all of this.

Put that bottle down. You're way over the legal limit.

I like my crow fried with hot sauce. NC did what they had to on offense. Not overly impressive but they didn't have to be. NC defense played lights out. Can't give them enough credit.

I agree with a lot of what has already been said. The only thing I will say differently is the officiating and coaching. The officials let a lot go and just called what was obvious. NC was having trouble getting the ball off. Didn't matter tonight. There was a lot of holding and late hits but NC was just fired up and East should have gotten off their blocks. Didn't matter tonight. East coaches can't play the game for the kids and NC had a good defensive game plan. Their kids fly to the ball and wrap up. Wasn't much about schemes though just kids making plays on one side and kids physically and mentally exhausted on the other. The east kids left everything on the field the week before and just didn't have enough in the tank tonight for a good team.

My hats off to nc and I wish y'all luck the rest of the way. We need to bottle yalls water over there because we could make a killing. This was a much better, bigger, faster team than last year.

I dont have a dog in the fight, but I have been studying the potential NCS/UC matchup in the semis.....

UC's veer option makes them tough to defend, especially the 1st time around.....

NCS is well coached, they have the athletes and are disciplined, if this game happens, I dont care where they play , NCS gets what most people will consider an upset, I however just believe they are primed to beat UC. Go ahead and quote me on it, and remember I said this if/when this game does happen.....