Science Hill/DB. Halloween Showdown.

Aussie2TN

And why would that be your "sentiments"...  rookie?? :huh:  I've pretty much been spot on all season with my picks and opinions. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Otherwise stay off the porch unless you can come up with something constructive to say.

Rookie's ####, been on here a lot longer than you i'd say, just don't run my mouth as much, tell me that part about DB being in "for a big surprise" again.

Rookie's ####, been on here a lot longer than you i'd say, just don't run my mouth as much, tell me that part about DB being in "for a big surprise" again.

That's probably because you typically have nothing constructive to say... like this last post. You're so clueless it's kinda entertaining.  :lol: By the way... your official nick name on CoachT from now on is ROOCKIE.  :roflol: You don't have to thank me. 

Edited by Cap1

To much , nah ...White and mcgue if healthy they are dangerous ! they kinda remind Me of swafford and foreman in 2012 swafford (White) playing several weeks at the end with a sore ankle "which most thought he was 100% but he was only 70-80%" ..now mcgue with a knee issue will go 100% As much as possible but his mind will be thinking of that knee ! i think it will come down to who makes the lesser mistakes . My guess is mcgue will make some due to the pressure db will bring.. i think there will be lots of tricks but only one treat !

mcGue will be 100% an White should be close to 100 an Berrad will get back in the mix..they are getting alot of rest an time to recop in order to ensure a 2 game win streak ...DB's combo of east an foreman jump ball passes wont be enough i like Coach Clarks ability to control the game which give Db an advantage but as last yr it will be a close one the the speed will wear down that tribe defense...DB kicks and scraps to make it a good game an put pressure on the toppers but SH pulls away 42-28

DB has the speed as well and i think s hill "d" will get wore down just as fast especially if db produces some long slow drives.. id rather the hill have some quick drives which they have had ! We wont have to worry about as many passes this game , i think one of our young backs "if not both" will have some outstanding runs , and like i said before im expecting some trick plays and some plays we have not seen from both ! It will be back and fourth

mcGue will be 100% an White should be close to 100 an Berrad will get back in the mix..they are getting alot of rest an time to recop in order to ensure a 2 game win streak ...DB's combo of east an foreman jump ball passes wont be enough i like Coach Clarks ability to control the game which give Db an advantage but as last yr it will be a close one the the speed will wear down that tribe defense...DB kicks and scraps to make it a good game an put pressure on the toppers but SH pulls away 42-28

Im Hearing some weaknesses In s.hill listening to shill vs daniel boone , boone has 186 yards at half...13 Firstdowns.. The indians can beat the Hill!!

Boone 7-0 start of second yes i know its 42-7 at half but anyone can score that many when a qb is giving balls away like boones qb is ...5 Turnovers,

Edited by kingindian33

It's Boone. It's not exactly like this was a game the Toppers were looking forward to. I seem to remember your Indians not looking too stellar against the Trailblazers a few weeks ago too. In fact, I remember Boone moving the ball quite easily on DB a few weeks ago when they played. 

Edited by Aussie2TN