Science Hill/DB. Halloween Showdown.

Aussie2TN

Thanks, but this is how my trusted ace mechanic took care of it...

a5164676f4d3c957bc60aa17460a94cf040838d4

jh my braiks stay weared out wif all tha garbige stopps.....Butt lucklee eye haiv momma's murrgencee braiks.....(Evun tho hitt looks like weal haiv two git hur a knew pare ov braik boots/shoes fer Christmas)...... B)

steel-toe-boot-cutaway.jpg

Edited by STARSNBARS

Pudding, I work with a couple of great refs as well.If your bud is about 5'4 and has been heard saying he would scrw DB every chance he gets, then he could be our man.It's very hard to prove a cheat even with film, because you can just about throw a flag on every play or not.Most refs are very good guys and a few just suck at their job but every now and then it's goung to happen because some guy is just a low life that acts like Barney Fife .

Science hill 42 - DB 28

Big rivalry game so a lot or emotion and hard to call. Both teams have one loss SH is one or 2 plays away from being undefeated with a close loss to arguable the top team in the state as of today. Well see tonight I suppose ...DB loss to a good oltewah team but not in the same league as BA. It SH plays its best , this year they could compete for the state title.

SH has a great team and with the right breaks, can go very far in the playoffs. The same can be said for several 6A teams.Im a DB fan and would love nothing more then to see the Trbe have a great run as well.One things for sure, Maryville is not going to beat Maryville.Someone will have to be very good in this part of the state and then you still have two tough teams left to finish.

Yep i was drinking coffe sitting on coach watching fox news this morning,couldnt belive it made national news "oh wait its fox":) !! I about spillt my coffee !

Just seen the Musket Bowl fight.Yep, a couple of those same kids in pink were the reason our 9th had a fight at DC.Still doesn't mean they started this one but they were pretty chicken shet in our game as well.

Edited by kingindian33

First complaint no coffee , second seating sucks here , should be able to stand certain areas of track... db brings more fans maybe shill needs give their seats up !!

What a load of crap...especially considering DB only has temporary bleachers in center field for visiting fans.

The only thing I have to complain about so far is the DB homer handling the play by play on the live stream.