Alcoa @ Knox. Catholic

Jet Pride

Alcoa with the win this Friday. Despite having 5 turnovers last week, 4 in the redzone, we still won. It was 31-7 in the 4th and then they threw the second string defense out there. Maplewood ended up scoring twice making the win not look that well. Talked to a few coaches about what was the issue with Maplewood and they said they talked about Maplewood with the players for maybe 20 minutes and worked on Catholic and a few potential playoff teams they might face. The coaches have been preparing for this game for a while. A prepared Alcoa team is dangerous. Expect to see a beat down Friday.

Talked to a few coaches about what was the issue with Maplewood and they said they talked about Maplewood with the players for maybe 20 minutes 

Exact same word I got....

Catlick gets the full F5 treatment Friday in a statement game.

Hope the bagpipe lady finds a razor this week, the winds are gonna get mighty strong at Fox Loan-us on Fishday.

The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) produced a statement in 1966 called Pastoral Statement on Penance and Abstinence,[6] which was modified slightly in 1983.[7]

These statements mean, according to Richert:[8]

In the United States, the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops has declared that "the age of fasting is from the completion of the eighteenth year to the beginning of the sixtieth." The USCCB also allows the substitution of some other form of penance for abstinence on all of the Fridays of the year, except for those Fridays in Lent. Thus, the rules for fasting and abstinence in the United States are:
  • Every person 14 years of age or older must abstain from meat (and items made with meat) on Ash Wednesday, Good Friday, and all the Fridays of Lent.
  • Every person between the age of 18 and 59 (beginning of 60th year) must fast on Ash Wednesday and Good Friday.
  • Every person 14 years of age or older must abstain from meat (and items made with meat) on all other Fridays of the year, unless he or she substitutes some other form of penance for abstinence.

Its obvious no one knows anything about the Catholic religion lol. We eat fish on Friday's during lent. You want fish, go to Tyner, they have some great catfish

Q.....these heathens from Blount County think Good Friday is any Friday from week 0 til the state championship. LOL

Except for Maryville week, that Friday usually not as Good.

Edited by IrishBBall

Dont want to look ahead but Im not a coach  .. cant make my mind up who I want to win .. from a Falcon fan .. do I want to play at home and hope its not a bad field like last year therefore hurting out speed .. or do I want to play on the turf at KC and see the speed .. like it was so evident at GP this year .. hhhmmmm .. tough choice ...