South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

the odds are stacked against SP Friday night for sure, but I have seen a lot of upsets in my life time. Hence Brentwood vs Jasper. That's why they line up on Friday. So while I'm not naive I am not ruling anything out. It's Jasper's game to lose.

So good luck Friday to the Pirates! You guys better prepare all week for one tough battle because those warriors intend to take you guys to the woodshed. Regardless I hope the Pirates go out and play hard, execute, have fun, stay safe and leave it all on the field.

Hoping for an injury free game for both teams and that they both go deep in the playoffs.

Talked to a marion starter at the little league marion homecoming tonight...when I asked how he thought the game would go he said we are motivated and hungry for this one and I bet you south pit doesn't come close to scoring til maybe late in 4th

You could be right SP would have had a hard time winning this game anyway, but now with a couple more season ending injuries to key people. Nope, this one is probably gonna hurt a little. Edited by TheAmbassador

It's fun to get on here and rattle cages and talk smack but when you see kids getting hurt and not getting to play it brings it all into perspective. These are 15, 16 & 17 yr old boys playing a violent game. We had a player last year that cracked vertebrae in his neck and when you stop and think about it he could very well have been paralyzed from that tackle. I wish all the players that are hurt a speedy recovery.

It's fun to get on here and rattle cages and talk smack but when you see kids getting hurt and not getting to play it brings it all into perspective. These are 15, 16 & 17 yr old boys playing a violent game. We had a player last year that cracked vertebrae in his neck and when you stop and think about it he could very well have been paralyzed from that tackle. I wish all the players that are hurt a speedy recovery.

You are right. Hate to see younguns get hurt regardless of the team.

Maybe the Pirates will pound on their running backs and receivers some.

Laugh at Hixon all you want.  They lit the score board up on Central.  Jasper will be back in the fast sooner than you think.

You are right, there will be some pounding going on, but I'm afraid it will be our backs who are doing the pounding.

His son lit the scoreboard up on central, as did we on Whitwell and seq.......how did y'all do against those two? Defense do pretty well?