South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Just like I have said since last season. Marion is a contender and now I will go out and just say it. Marion wins it all this season.

Your smoking CRACK....SP is pitiful this year...really...you need to get the Hale off these boards you are fricking idiot!!!!!..Truth is football in Chattanooga just sukks this year...just deal with it!!!....can i please get an AMEN!!!

Edited by MrFedex1

Congrats MC...you guys played a great game. Ross has the team looking good...I was excited when we hired him and very disappointed when it did not work out...now I see why I was excited. He is the real deal.

We are certainly glad to have him I will tell you that. Op won't like you saying that. Good luck to the pirates in the playoffs.

So does this classify as worse than painting your field house?? Lol, I have never heard of anything like this. Lights were off on the north end of town but the school lights and m and j lights were on. That is puzzling.......lol 41-6.........in one half. We took a lot of beatings in the past eight years, but we never turned the lights out......lol

The school has emergency lights that come on. My prediction was close if we could just count a half.

Come on guys. Turning off the lights? You guys have caused the power surge from all your fireworks. On a side note this is pitiful how everyone has abandoned the team. At least stay until the end of the third quarter. These kids deserve better.

Me and all the people around me left because we heard game was postponed til tomorrow

The school has emergency lights that come on. My prediction was close if we could just count a half.

Well, the whole school block and area around must have the same generator. I left just after lights went out (didn't Bob say game was cancelled if lights went out). I'm at home and game is back on. He owes me three bucks. First half went exactly as I figured it would. SP simply must stop killing themselves to contend. Game turned on SP fumble in 2nd qtr and simply fell apart after that. MC is very good, SP not nearly as bad as halftime score indicates if they'd just stay sharp.

This whole light fiasco is just to funny. I just have to wonder...........