Week 10: Cloudland at Hampton

BigDave1967

I didn't say the catch was a fluke. Very Nice grab but just could been incomplete just as easy and that was 6 of the points I think we should've prevented. Like I said this is all my opinion and I wasn't even there! Had some family things that came before ballgame! Its been many years since I've missed this game! Sorry I'm way behind in this years playoff picture! Any one know who we could get? HHS has bye right? We Lost so now we gotta suck it up and hopefully get a couple W's in post season!

I'd say Cloudland will still get a bye. The biggest problem I've seen out of Cloudland is the ability to show up every night.

I'm not sure many people realize what a great win this was,it was the perfect storm for the Landers. They load the box so much that if you are one diminional,its hard to move the ball. Thats exactly why we went to work on Saturday, we knew we were no where near the passing team,but we also knew we would have to hit one ore two, Whiltshire was our wild card and it was told to him all week that he had to make a big play. Hats off to the kid ,he can be a DEADLY weapon next season.

Yeah I agree Pujo. We prolly give y'all our best game! Maybe not tonight tho! If we could only play the NG's, Avery's and Midways the way we play y'all we should and could be more successful year in and year out. Im kinda glad we are in a position to get a bye week but really think it usually hurts us and I don't know why. I agree tho this same Cloudland team should've never lost to NG. But thats why they let us play them rather than just pick and predict them all! So will Jones be back in Playoff game for HHS

I'm not sure many people realize what a great win this was,it was the perfect storm for the Landers. They load the box so much that if you are one diminional,its hard to move the ball. Thats exactly why we went to work on Saturday, we knew we were no where near the passing team,but we also knew we would have to hit one ore two, Whiltshire was our wild card and it was told to him all week that he had to make a big play. Hats off to the kid ,he can be a DEADLY weapon next season.

+1

Yeah I agree Pujo. We prolly give y'all our best game! Maybe not tonight tho! If we could only play the NG's, Avery's and Midways the way we play y'all we should and could be more successful year in and year out. Im kinda glad we are in a position to get a bye week but really think it usually hurts us and I don't know why. I agree tho this same Cloudland team should've never lost to NG. But thats why they let us play them rather than just pick and predict them all! So will Jones be back in Playoff game for HHS

Jones will be back and we'll be an entirely different ream.Mixing it up is our strength.Throwing the ball makes it alot easier to run the ball and visa versa. We need both to compete in the playoffs.

Gonna have to give us a little more respect than that onblk. We probably held Hampton to fewer yards than Oneida did

KING you will ALWAYS have the respect of OnB!After a couple of your games and Hamptons big wins i expected them to be a little better than the score i seen this morn.Great game by the Landers.Hope we see each other in the playoffs should be a good one.All you 2A teams better hope you dont draw that Meigs team or Rockwood they are peaking at the right time,that Meigs team aught to have a few of yoh all worried thats a well coached bunch!

What a game! One of the best ive seen in along time. I had the game soooo wrong. Never dreamed our line ,with the kid out for the year and having to switch centers , would have been able to compete. Coming into the game the only chance i thought we had was to get a couple of big plays or turnovers to even stay close. Turned out i was completely wrong. If our team plays like that in the playoffs we will be fine.