Playoff brackets

purple75gold

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fan your just mad east beat PC. Hahaha funny that east gets the last laugh in the series. Seriously wish these two would continue to play but probably won't happen.

Actually it prolly will continue, I don't believe two of the top programs in metro wouldn't continue the series, financial reasons amongst others. Pearl always tries to schedule top non district games. don't see that changing in the future regardless of classification.

Fan your just mad east beat PC. Hahaha funny that east gets the last laugh in the series. Seriously wish these two would continue to play but probably won't happen.

no you want me to be mad..Im satisfied that ever since you guys have had a varsity we've beat yall. I give yall one win "clap clap clap" Actually if I can find the posted before the season that Lipscomb would beat PC and East.. but it's over and today is game day for you guys and you need to be worried about Lipscomb and how are you going to win..Wait to you see the biggest O Line in the state...Good Luck Edited by FBfan26

Correction you have one loss fan so you can't say ever since anymore. And I don't care if you are mad or not but it's obvious that you can come to grips with the fact that east is the better team this year and won. Oh and it shouldn't have even been close. East spotted y'all 14, gave up a couple of fluke plays, and still won. East gets last laugh. Haha haha.

Can't wait until Gerry comes out with the brackets tonight.

Correction you have one loss fan so you can't say ever since anymore. And I don't care if you are mad or not but it's obvious that you can come to grips with the fact that east is the better team this year and won. Oh and it shouldn't have even been close. East spotted y'all 14, gave up a couple of fluke plays, and still won. East gets last laugh. Haha haha.

Yes......EAST TN plays the best football! Fact!

OK... as I read the playoff matrix on the tssaa website...  If Lipscomb beats East Nashville tonight, then East would get the runner-up based on the playoff matrix tie-breaker.  Pearl- Cohn would have more teams with .500 records or better on their schedule.... What am I missing?

There would be a three way tie. If there is a three way tie, the first tie breaker is overall wins. Since this is the case, Lipscomb would be eliminated then with two teams it goes to head to head in which East beat Pearl. The playoff matrix is not applied to deciding district championships, just playoff seeding.

There would be a three way tie. If there is a three way tie, the first tie breaker is overall wins. Since this is the case, Lipscomb would be eliminated then with two teams it goes to head to head in which East beat Pearl. The playoff matrix is not applied to deciding district championships, just playoff seeding.

Win or lose East wins 10AA.

Come on now WIP! That game was two weeks ago! I know that was east championship game but u have to let that go. Y'all have bigger problems than still talking bout ur win over pearl. Hey sorry to hear bout Upton tho I thought east could've made some noise this year. Far as east being better I really don't see it that way! Winning by 2 points don't make east a better team than pearl.That only means y'all was better that night! Now 51-21 win like we did yall last year then yea I would say east was the better team this. But y'all keep saying that east spotted pearl 14 points the punt over the kickers head yea that made our score easier but who said we would've scored anyway if he had kicked the ball. Then that Int the kid made a break on the ball and picked it. We could've said they called back our td on a lame holding call or took our Int away on a lame roughing the passer call. But no we don't make excuses yall won and we said congrats on the win I'm sure fan wasn't mad cause we lost to y'all he just gave his opinion. I had lipscomb winning also b4 we even play east cause they was pretty good. I don't think yall was overrated at all! East has good team and I hope we can still play in the future cause our city needs this rivalry to continue.