4-AAA Predictions

AHSBBALL

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing bearden twice now, I think they could get to second in this district. Their solid in all aspects of the game.

When Bearden plays Maryville, we will see.  They beat Campbell County and Jefferson County who are both .500 teams.  Bradley Central is traditionally a strong team but they have 1 win this year.  Scott County has the best record of the teams they've played, at 7-3 that but their second leading scorer is out and (from what I've read on a 4AA thread), Scott is predicted to finish 3rd or 4th in their district. However, Blevins is a good coach and his kids will play hard and get better as the year goes on.

Edited by QSouth89

When Bearden plays Maryville, we will see.  They beat Campbell County and Jefferson County who are both .500 teams.  Bradley Central is traditionally a strong team but they have 1 win this year.  Scott County has the best record of the teams they've played, at 7-3 that but their second leading scorer is out and (from what I've read on a 4AA thread), Scott is predicted to finish 3rd or 4th in their district. However, Blevins is a good coach and his kids will play hard and get better as the year goes on.

I didn't say anything about maryville. I said they could get second place. I mean let's be honest. Our district as yours, has one really good team, and a bunch of average teams, and a bunch of bad teams. I think no matter where bearden finishes, their better than the second best team in 3AAA. Plus, you don't know what teams are going to have when you schedule in advance, unless you schedule coalfield or Oakdale 2-3 times. As you said without the injury Scott may have beaten bearden, and they still have won 7 games.