DISTRICT 3AAA 2014-15 PREDICTIONS.

CarolinaCrazy

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Braxton plays as good as he did against us I agree with you. I think Halls is much better than their record would indicate. Lots of internal issues going on there earlier in the year with kids being suspended looks like it has worked itself out.

Yea maybe so, but they only missed the first two games. I just picked Clinton because their at home and they have three decent guards that match up good vs halls guards. Could go either way and if both teams are hitting it could be a high scorer.

I'm going to try to make it up to CC for their first home game of season. Haven't heard a lot about karns. Saw they were kinda up and down right now. I hope their kinda down tonight. These 7:30 starts kinda push me sometimes.

Yea maybe so, but they only missed the first two games. I just picked Clinton because their at home and they have three decent guards that match up good vs halls guards. Could go either way and if both teams are hitting it could be a high scorer.

I'm going to try to make it up to CC for their first home game of season. Haven't heard a lot about karns. Saw they were kinda up and down right now. I hope their kinda down tonight. These 7:30 starts kinda push me sometimes.

True, but even though they just missed 2 games that put those kids who were out two games behind the 8 ball and I'm sure took them a few games to get up to speed. Seems like they are up to speed now. Don't know how their game against Clinton wound up tonight, but I expected them to win that game. CC lost at home to Karns. That's a tough loss. OR handled AC pretty easily @ AC. Only final scores I know of right now.

True, but even though they just missed 2 games that put those kids who were out two games behind the 8 ball and I'm sure took them a few games to get up to speed. Seems like they are up to speed now. Don't know how their game against Clinton wound up tonight, but I expected them to win that game. CC lost at home to Karns. That's a tough loss. OR handled AC pretty easily @ AC. Only final scores I know of right now.

Tough loss for CC last night. Young players just made too many mistakes for CC down the stretch. Toress had his 3rd 30 point plus game since returning from football. Karns is a lot bigger than I expected. They are very athletic and made a bunch of threes. Gonna be a dog fight for 2-6 spots in this district. I saw another post that said OR is getting better each game. That's all we need heading to their place Friday night. I told u guys Gibbs would kill central. Gibbs is solid. IMO their better than karns. Been going back to CC for about 6 seasons now and I like this team better than any of them. They flat out hustle.

I finally got to make it out to a Cougars game this year.I agree with Crazy that was a tough loss.They looked pretty good for 3/4 of the game just could not finish it.Young kids made some costly mistakes in the 4th and a few missed free throws hurt.And letting that one kid for Karns get open for three's hurt.That kid could shoot at least last night he could.Torres played well except that bad pass at the end.And the Pebley kid came off the bench and really helped out Gillenwater had a few not as much as usual but not bad also the freshman kid Phillips I really liked how scrappy he was underneath.They let one get away but from what I seen they have a chance to be pretty good.

I finally got to make it out to a Cougars game this year.I agree with Crazy that was a tough loss.They looked pretty good for 3/4 of the game just could not finish it.Young kids made some costly mistakes in the 4th and a few missed free throws hurt.And letting that one kid for Karns get open for three's hurt.That kid could shoot at least last night he could.Torres played well except that bad pass at the end.And the Pebley kid came off the bench and really helped out Gillenwater had a few not as much as usual but not bad also the freshman kid Phillips I really liked how scrappy he was underneath.They let one get away but from what I seen they have a chance to be pretty good.

We watched the same game it sounds like. I'm encouraged to say the least. Glad to see u over on the bball boards.