Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

Fellers and rw87 maik no misstaik......McGue iz tha reel deel.......Maybee knott az faist az Foreman wuz fer DB, butt qwiker, deecisive wif tha bawl, a leeder, grait att extendin' tha play and a trew feeled genurrull....

He haz a vurry good supportin' caist......Thay haiv a big ole line thait lines upp shoe two shoe (jist like Sullyvun South did wif Curt Phillips a few yeer ago) and do a good job ov purrtecktin', nockin' sum holes and sealin' tha end two run hit......42 pts. agin' Brintwould Accademmy iz 'nuff sed.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

I don't know about this one. Science Hill is good, but I think this one comes down to coaching. They need to play absolutely out of their minds perfect to win this one. And to "bud", I heard there's gonna be hillbilly night at New Beginnings pretty soon, you should go check it out. Right up your alley. Then, you could explain your butt-hurtness to people who might understand you.

That's good stuff Barney, but I don't see super offense when compared they only have about 80 more points and maryville virtually stops scoring on people when I bet SH tends to run it up when they can just because they haven't been there before like the Rebs. I see super defense in the stats and I bet the SH starters play longer each game but giving up double plus 50 could be all you need to know in this 1.

That's great to know. I had a feeling about that one. Still look for a good game though. 

I am sure I'll be getting hammered for this but after watching Maryville play last night I was impressed with them as always but they must fix some things that are obvious if they want to get the most out of their season.

Maryville's offensive linemen were lining down in three-point stances when they ran the ball and they were lining up in two-point stances when they were throwing the ball. That is an OBVIOUS KEY that is easy to overlook when you're 12-0 and rolling.

Any Maryville fans who do not believe that to be the case can simply watch the game film from last night and see for themselves.

and the Rebels still scored 62 points on SC...why didn't they take advantage?...I'm sure someone noticed this