Science Hill versus Maryville

bud

Sc would have drilled the toppers again, mague is 5' 6" and can't hit the broad side of the barn the Bears are way better coached in my opinion. S hill was way overrated and this game turned out exactly like I said it would. Flame on topper fans!

I am not sure how you can even get to your conclusion. DB beats you at home, you get crushed by Maryville in Game 1 and do down to them 31-0 in game 2. My guessing is you are just a SH hater so as I said carry on in the fantasy you call life.

The closest we got to playing you was a spring scrimmage we had scheduled but your coach called the day before and cancelled. Based on the new conferences you will need to keep 2013 alive for a long time because I doubt you will get a chance to drill us in the future. I do think you get DB again next year so if you lose to DB and we beat DB you can jump into another thread and tell us all how SC would crush the Toppers.

I am sure your life is much easier to take living in your fantasy bubble...

Sc would have drilled the toppers again, mague is 5' 6" and can't hit the broad side of the barn the Bears are way better coached in my opinion. S hill was way overrated and this game turned out exactly like I said it would. Flame on topper fans!

Sevier County is Dominating the IFL I see .  :mrgreen: .... I bet the IFL Championship game comes down to Sevier County and Ooltewah !!

What's your point hating on a bunch of kids? Seriously. It is high school football. Every teams fans base likes to brag. So what. You need to watch Dr. Phil.

Maryville was great on defense this past Friday. Matt Young was awesome. Best thing is he has another 2 years to play. I told Mr 200mph that Matt Young is much better than his dad was.lol

I thought Tyler Vaught played really well. Those TDs he threw we're right on the money.

Glad to hear that ole #88 had a great game....was coming to watch him but I got tied up in traffic trying to get home from an out of town trip and didn't get home in time.  #88 is one of my favorites, and I would have to bet that he is a little better than his old man, too.

Last I heard Tyler wasn't even going to play, and then not only does he play, but must have had a really good game.  Sounds like the Rebs are hitting on all cylinders at just the right time.

Glad to hear that ole #88 had a great game....was coming to watch him but I got tied up in traffic trying to get home from an out of town trip and didn't get home in time.  #88 is one of my favorites, and I would have to bet that he is a little better than his old man, too.

Last I heard Tyler wasn't even going to play, and then not only does he play, but must have had a really good game.  Sounds like the Rebs are hitting on all cylinders at just the right time.

Offense was pretty good but the defense was sensational. Malik McGue is probably having nightmares about the Maryville DL.

I can't even remember who said it or where it was said , but the Person who was saying switching #79 around to match up with the good lineman definitely hasn't been paying attention .  Dylan is a Great Football player and gets a lot of attention ( Rightfully so ) , but what Matt Young is doing as a Sophomore DE is unbelievable . At times he can be even more disruptive as Dylan , and I don't know how many times those 2 have met at the QB at the same time . Matt has benefitted at times because they were trying to get away from Dylan only to get hammered by Matt .... and you can say the Exact same thing about Matt creating even more opportunities for Dylan . Oh btw ... did anyone else notice that Matt got held nearly every dang down ?? Geez they have to call that every now and then when a Lineman is actually tackling Matt !!

It was also nice seeing Bryce Miller getting some snaps at DE the other night , I was hoping they would do that because I knew how hard Dylan and Matt would have to work keeping the very fast and Quick McGue contained . Maryville once again under this great Coaching Staff is getting better and better every week ... a Joy to watch no doubt . 

Dylan is a Great Football player and gets a lot of attention ( Rightfully so)

Sometimes all the effects of great players are hard to see. Big #79 gets ALOT of attention. If I was gonna get the ball in my hand I would definitely find out where #79 is. All the other defensive players benefit from DJ on the field. We have probably gotten used to seeing him, but that kid has got to stand out on film or for a new team seeing him for the first time. 6'6" 255 with speed rarely shows up on high school film. On top of all that, he appears to be a tremendous leader on the team. It's been fun watching all those guys on defense.

Sometimes all the effects of great players are hard to see. Big #79 gets ALOT of attention. If I was gonna get the ball in my hand I would definitely find out where #79 is. All the other defensive players benefit from DJ on the field. We have probably gotten used to seeing him, but that kid has got to stand out on film or for a new team seeing him for the first time. 6'6" 255 with speed rarely shows up on high school film. On top of all that, he appears to be a tremendous leader on the team. It's been fun watching all those guys on defense.

I agree and really the most Amazing play I saw all year for Dylan was against West .... Their tough as nails , fast as Lightning QB tried to jump it outside , I guess the Receivers had went down field and if Dylan didn't get him nobody would .... He absolutely flew to stop him and I couldn't believe it , right then I thought , geez maybe he can play Defensive End for UT !!

I agree and really the most Amazing play I saw all year for Dylan was against West .... Their tough as nails , fast as Lightning QB tried to jump it outside , I guess the Receivers had went down field and if Dylan didn't get him nobody would .... He absolutely flew to stop him and I couldn't believe it , right then I thought , geez maybe he can play Defensive End for UT !!

or, maybe he could go to a real school!