State Semifinal: Maryville at Oakland

BigDave1967

Optional School? What is that about. That sounds like some type of football factory in the largest metropolitan area of the state. 

it called " optional school" because its their option to attend and graduate......im sure they place highly in their academic skills too.....LOL     wonder where they are now?????

Still in College... That's where they are now

1. Ferlando Bohanna                                           Mississippi State
  2. Fred Flenorl                                                    UT-Martin (student coach – due to injury)
  3. Jeremiah Bradley                                            Arkansas-Monticello
  4. Darell Baptist                                                  Middle Tennessee
  5. John Kelly                                                       Middle Tennessee
  6. Terry Redden                                                  Memphis
  7. Charles Harris                                                 Memphis
  8. Trovante Thompson                                        Morehouse
  9. Duke Coleman                                                Lane College
  10. Mose Frazier                                                   Memphis
  11. Jeremy Malone                                                Southern Arkansas
  12. Derrick Bobo                                                  Murray State
  13. Hubert Mays                                                   Memphis
  14. Antonio Thomas                                             Highland CC
  15. Kamron Perry                                                  Tusculum
  16. Micheal Mosah                                                Tusculum
  17. Rictrell Harris                                                  Tusculum
  18. Darrius Hubbard                                             UT-Martin
  19. Terrell Lee                                                       Southern Univ
  20. Evan Robinson                                                Campbellsville
  21. Andrew Holmes                                              Arkansas-Monticello
  22. Adam Adeleke                                                Lane College
  23. Timarious Mitchell                                          Austin Peay
  24. Courtney Stinnett                                           Oklahoma Panhandle State
  25. Brandon Davis                                                Mississippi State
  26. Mark Dodson                                                  Ole Miss
  27. Gerald Perry                                                    Vanderbilt
  28. Darrius Sims                                                    Vanderbilt
  29. Justin Hunt                                                      Marshall
  30. Andra Smith                                                   Arkansas-Pine Bluff
  31. Vincent Hunter, Jr.                                         Alabama-Birmingham
  32. Patrick Smith                                                  Tennessee State
  33. Roderick Owens                                             Austin Peay
  34. Adam Collins                                                  Georgia Millitary
  35. Cordarro Chatman                                          Carson Newman
  36. Keewyn Pressley                                             Bethel University
  37. David Rivers                                                   Harding University
  38. Brandon Phillips                                             Bethel University
  39. Gerald Bates                                                   University of Virginia – Lynchburg
  40. Ramadi Warren                                               University of Tulsa
  41. Thomas Burton                                               Tennessee State
  42. Lewis Washington                                          Tennessee State
  43. Stevorius Kimball                                           Maryville College
  44. Anthony Latiker                                             Maryville College
  45. Rashard Brown                                               Maryville College
  46. Joseph Leake                                                   Cumberland University

Respect DUH-Haven? Congratz on getting one but the refs pulled it out for you. Respect is earned not given. Win 4 or 5 first then respect will be earned. And win them decisively, without ripping the other team off with a lead pipe stone cold lock bad call.

[/quote

Well here's my second favorite Maryville poster. I think it's funny how a few of the Maryville poster keep complaining about the call that game. Was it a terrible call? YES! Was that official biased? Of course! However I've lived in this county for many years and I can tell you that Maryville has had their fair share of gifts through the years. Bottom line is the kids are the ones that they hurt when this occurs. They work so hard and someone they don't know takes a win or in this case a State Championship away from them. That's why officials need to be held accountable for their actions. I find it laughable FBE that you complain about the officials and you should know why.

As for the game the Red Rebels 27 Oakland 7

Well let's see District 7 had 5 teams out of the7 teams in the division make the 6A playoffs. How many teams out of your 8 team great District 4 made the 6A playoffs? DUH!!!! That makes it pretty easy to figure out who has the cupcake schedule and who has the tougher schedule!!!! LOL

But if you look at the records of the teams Maryville has played and Oakland has played,  Maryville opponents have a slightly better record! Like I said bullydog, just my opinion and at the end of the day it doesn't matter as Maryville takes care of their business. DUH!! LOL!!! 

“(Jackson) is really long, and really athletic,†Smith said. “He’s committed to Tennessee, so he’s a very good player. I think we can handle him and the rest of them."

-Oakland Lineman Hudson Smith

Just wow.

http://www.dnj.com/story/sports/high-school/2014/11/26/oakland-football-offensive-line/70133298/

But if you look at the records of the teams Maryville has played and Oakland has played,  Maryville opponents have a slightly better record! Like I said bullydog, just my opinion and at the end of the day it doesn't matter as Maryville takes care of their business. DUH!! LOL!!!

Common sense doesn't work on him. He doesn't have any.