Nashville Christian at Union City - West Semi-Finals

MisterObjective

I'm not going to look back to find it but somebody said ncs will hold UC to 7. CA scored 9 and they're nowhere near the level of UC. It's going to be a great game and I'm predicting it will be in the 28-24 range with both teams having a chance to win it until the end. Could come down to a fumble or interception, turnovers are big at this point of the season!

It would be wild if a cinderella team rose up and won like a Nashville Christian,Monterey or Coalfield. Union City better enjoy this Championship,I hear they lose most of the team(And their Middle School football teams are short on talent) and will be rebuilding in 2015.

I would be careful with comments like this. Granted we are losing some key players but there are still several players who are underclassmen who get alot of playing time. We will be good for the next several years.

Why would you want to take away a home advantage to play at UTM.  Just because Westview is not playing any more does not mean you move this game.  Union City has earned a home field advantage and it should stay here..

Seriously doubt it was about taking away from home field advantage and more about creating more seating for a very huge game. The game is being played in west TN, I dont care where they play, that is UC territory. Having said that, I want to see UC's facilities so hopefully its not too crowded to see the game.....lol

From what I hear NCS relies pretty heavily on a few really good players where UC has them across the board and doesn't have holes to fill.

I saw the NCS/CA game Friday night.

What you say is true.  None of the other NCS guys could start for any other 1A team in the state.  In fact, they may just go with 3 or 4 guys on defense.  And probably just a center, QB, and 1 RB on offense.  Well, maybe throw in a WR on third and long.

These "UC is a team" comments are cracking me up.