Oak Ridge 2015

SweetScience

A better question will be how many of those linemen actually play offensive line in college. Let me know.

You're right again. Our line needs to be better and hopefully will be but just have average linemen it seems. Gaddis puts his best linemen types on defense, or so it seems

These quotes seem to be contradictory.

Several OL sign scholarships, but won't play OL in college? Seems like the best athletes were playing OL last year.

I'll also say that I hope more than anything to be wrong & get my nose rubbed in it here.

At the end of the day (which mine is ending now), I just want to see us win it all.

I've decided that I like you now. Lol. We want the same thing. I'm worried just like you. Let's win it all but right I just want to beat Clinton.

These quotes seem to be contradictory.

Several OL sign scholarships, but won't play OL in college? Seems like the best athletes were playing OL last year.

I think Warmbrod, Middleton, Alcorn, Fleming, and Manookian were better than anyone on last year's offensive line. That's why I said Gaddis seems to put his best on defense. I don't like it

I've decided that I like you now. Lol. We want the same thing. I'm worried just like you. Let's win it all but right I just want to beat Clinton.

I would NEVER root against Oak Ridge, even if it means being wrong.

I'm grown & have been wrong more times than I can remember, but this town & these kids need & deserve success. I know it's what Gaddis wants, but I think he's having trouble being as cutthroat as he needs to be.

Again, I'd love to be wrong. Good discussion. Good night & RWR.

I'm grown & have been wrong more times than I can remember, but this town & these kids need & deserve success. I know it's what Gaddis wants, but I think he's having trouble being as cutthroat as he needs to be.

Very good discussion. Goodnight

I agree with this. His loyalty to a certain coach is hindering us in that area. We haven't had a good O-Line since the 2012 team IMO. From my understanding the kids have grown not to enjoy playing for this certain coach, and it is telling by some of the ex-linemen who have quit over the past few years, which has been talked about on here recently.

I agree with this. His loyalty to a certain coach is hindering us in that area. We haven't had a good O-Line since the 2012 team IMO. From my understanding the kids have grown not to enjoy playing for this certain coach, and it is telling by some of the ex-linemen who have quit over the past few years, which has been talked about on here recently.

Same coach as 2012, right?

Not sure who you're talking about but I'm sure you won't get this at all but I'll let Gaddis & staff decide that. We can all have an opinion but truth notter sounds like a know it all. Hate for you to sound like him

This coming from the guy who has complained more than any other Ridger. Laughable I tell ya.